The Inspiration Game #4 (D)

?

/

Jeremiah 50:36 (GNB)
Death to its lying prophets - what fools they are! Death to its soldiers - how terrified they are!

Matthew 7:1-2 niv
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged. And with the measure you use it, it will be measured to you.

Psalm 37:34 NLT
Don't be impatient for the Lord to act ! Travel steadily along His path. HE WILL honor you , giving you the land. You will see the wicked destroyed.

1 Corinthians 15:51-58 (NIV)

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
55“Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”
56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
Isaiah 40:28 NIV

1 Corinthians 15:51-58 (NIV)

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
55“Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”
56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Excellent passage.
You are new and haven't read the first thread.
This weeks passages are to begin with the letter 'D' and each week the following letter will proceed.
Any further passages, please post here with 'D' being the first letter.

Thank you for your input though, I look forward to see which passages you use.

Don’t keep striving for what you should eat and what you should drink, and don’t be anxious. 30For the Gentile world eagerly seeks all these things, and your Father knows that you need them.
31But seek His kingdom, and these things will be provided for you.
Luke 12:29-31 (HCSB)

Don’t keep striving for what you should eat and what you should drink, and don’t be anxious. 30For the Gentile world eagerly seeks all these things, and your Father knows that you need them.
31But seek His kingdom, and these things will be provided for you.
Luke 12:29-31 (HCSB)
That's the one my friend. (y)

Back