The Joy Of Salvation!

from Acts 4:8,9,10,11,12.
That is the name we have been given; that is the name we should be happy with using.
Let us pray that we will never be ashamed of that name!
blessings,
calvin

If Jesus Christ is the "name of the God of Abraham and Moses," how do you identify the Almighty God who spoke to Abraham in the following?

Gen 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

How do you reconcile now what was written by Mark in the following?

Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

If Jesus Christ is the "name of the God of Abraham and Moses," how do you identify the Almighty God who spoke to Abraham in the following?

Gen 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

How do you reconcile now what was written by Mark in the following?

Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
Not sure where you are wanting all this to go. If you are into 'oneness theology', either dig up an old thread or start one of your own.

But you might look at the following verses. Mark 12:29, John 10:25,26,27,28,29,30. John 14:15,16,17. John 14:23. Properly studied these passages will demonstrate that there is only One God; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. One God three persons. If you want more, please consider freeing up this thread by starting one that better reflects your line of inquiry.
blessings,
calvin

Not sure where you are wanting all this to go. If you are into 'oneness theology', either dig up an old thread or start one of your own.

But you might look at the following verses. Mark 12:29, John 10:25,26,27,28,29,30. John 14:15,16,17. John 14:23. Properly studied these passages will demonstrate that there is only One God; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. One God three persons. If you want more, please consider freeing up this thread by starting one that better reflects your line of inquiry.
blessings,
calvin

To tell you the truth......I never know what he is trying to say.

Back