The Kingpin

Monday, May 13, 2013, 6:37 a.m. – The Lord Jesus woke me early in the morning to pray, so I prayed. Specifically he was leading me to pray for all the saints of God. He put that verse in my mind from Hebrews 1:14 concerning angels as ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation, i.e. to minister to and serve the saints of God. I prayed for the encouragement and protection of all God’s people, but particularly for his persecuted church - for courage to follow the Lord Jesus Christ in obedience despite great opposition. I prayed that they would be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.

I went back to sleep and then woke out of a dream. Upon waking, the Lord Jesus put the song “Sing Praises” in my mind and in my heart. I looked at the obvious symbols in the dream, and I did some research on what appeared the dream was concerning, and then I read the passage of scripture for the day, which fit perfectly with the dream. I prayed, “Speak, Lord, your words to my heart,” and then I read Zechariah 9 (NIV): http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zechariah%209&version=NIV. These verses, in particular, are what stood out to me in relation to this dream:

Tyre has built herself a stronghold;
she has heaped up silver like dust,
and gold like the dirt of the streets.
But the Lord will take away her possessions
and destroy her power on the sea,
and she will be consumed by fire…
A mongrel people will occupy Ashdod,
and I will put an end to the pride of the Philistines.
I will take the blood from their mouths,
the forbidden food from between their teeth…
But I will encamp at my temple
to guard it against marauding forces.
Never again will an oppressor overrun my people,
for now I am keeping watch.

The Allegory

When the Lord Jesus gives me dreams, he gives them to me as allegories – “a work in which the characters and events are to be understood as representing other things and symbolically expressing a deeper, often spiritual, moral, or political meaning” (Encarta). So, with that understanding, here is the dream (allegory):

My husband and I arrived at the home of friends of ours from Ohio. [In real life, the wife has been deceased since 1998, I believe. She was my best friend and confidant for 30 years.] The last name is “Hess.” My husband appeared to be assisting me to “mount” the back (SW corner) of what appeared to be a flatbed semi-trailer and truck (cab), yet I felt as though this was the driveway to their house. My friend, Barb, appeared to be on the SE corner of the rear of this flatbed trailer. Just as I was “mounting” this flatbed trailer, my husband whispered something to Barb about me, and she seemed to be listening to him more than she was to me.

The flatbed trailer (the bed of the truck) was a literal bed with sheets and blankets; only the bed was not made, so I stepped up and onto the fluffy white sheets of this king-sized and very long “bed.”

I walked the length of this bed to the “house,” i.e. to the cab/tractor of the truck/trailer. I went through a door. As soon as I opened the door and entered, I saw N. (the husband) going into what appeared to be a bathroom (to the left/west). He had something in his hand. It reminded me of a parent taking a poopy disposable diaper to put in the trash. Then he said something to me about the dog being rabid.

We went into the living room (the very front of the truck). There were two dogs in there – one black and one brown. I think the brown one was rabid, but N. told me not to worry.

The Cloud

It appeared to me that what I was walking on (the bed with fluffy white sheets) looked a whole lot like a cloud, which then led me to do some research on “The Cloud,” which is kind of like the internet, and is often accessed through the internet, yet it is also like a big virtual hard drive and/or computer in the sky that anyone can access, use their software, and store files and documents, etc. I immediately began to make connections between this dream and “The Cloud,” though I must admit that much of this is over my head (literally).

The Cloud computing system has two sections, a front and a back (rear), just like my semi-truck with flatbed trailer. The front and the back sections connect to each other through a network. The front and back sections of a semi-truck connect via the use of a kingpin.

A Kingpin – “A thick, metal pin located underneath the front of the trailer. This kingpin slides into, and connects with, the locking jaws of the fifth wheel of the tractor or dolly, thereby attaching the tractor/dolly to the trailer.” http://www.truckercountry.com/trucking-terminology.html. King - “God or Jesus Christ; a man or boy who rules as a monarch over an independent state; the most important piece in chess, whose capture wins the game; to make somebody king.” Pin - “a multi-digit number that is used by somebody to gain access to an account at an ATM, a computer, or a telephone system; a fastener with a sharp metal point designed to pierce the things it is fastening; chess - to make it impossible for a chess opponent to move a piece without exposing the king to check or a valuable piece to capture” (Encarta).

That brings me to the meaning of the name “Barb,” which means “foreign.” In a fishhook, the sharp point (kingpin) is “what penetrates the fish’s mouth or flesh, and the barb is the projection extending backwards from the point that secures the fish from unhooking” – Wikipedia. This is like the “locking jaws,” or “the capture” to win the game. It appears to me that once you are “hooked,” there is no way of “unhooking.” The “kingpin” – “N” (in the tractor) is connected (married to) Barb (on the trailer – cloud - the locking jaws), and together they comprise “the network” that connect the two. See this blog article:

The NWO, represented in this instance by Cisco, has just set another totalitarian precedent, taking a measure of control out of users hands and giving it to Big Brother. The NWO goal of absolute control of every last digit of the entire world's 'digital data' via "the cloud", has just established a beachhead. And make no mistake, there is no other purpose for the cloud. He who controls the digits, controls those who need those digits to function. Possession, as they say, is 9/10th's of the law. http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2012/07/cisco-takes-control-of-users-personal.html

The Viking Ship

The Hess family name is of German, Dutch and Jewish origin. “N’s” name means “Son of the Cloud,” but is also related to Vikings/Normans (conquerors; pirates). Vikings traveled in something called “longships.” A longship could reverse directions quickly, because they were double-ended [Source: Wikipedia]. In other words, the “kingpin” (Son of the Cloud) is married (connected) to the “locking jaws” of The Cloud, so they are all in the same family – they control both ends, as well as they are the network that connects both ends. This semi-truck and flatbed trailer (the two sections of the cloud computing system) is thus being compared here to a Viking ship, which transported troops, and was involved in warfare, raiding and/or piracy, such as “the taking and using of copyrighted or patented material without authorization or without the legal right to do so” (Encarta), for instance.

Also, the name “Barb” or “BABS” is related to being a transponder, i.e. a transmitter of some kind, kind of like a GPS, but also is involved in the transfer of power and reconnaissance missions, i.e. the gaining of information about “enemy forces” “for later analysis and/or dissemination” (Encarta/Wikipedia). Involved in these types of missions are troops patrolling, military intelligence, possible use of unmanned aircraft (Drones), covert observation posts, spying, etc. (Wikipedia).

In the dream my husband (EDI/IT/Middleware) assisted me in mounting (connecting to) this cloud/trailer. He “whispered” (w/o voice, like texting or emailing) something to “Barb” (the fishhook/locking jaws/transponder) about me, i.e. perhaps he was like a middleman between me and Barb which allowed us to “speak” to each other without us actually speaking to each other (what middleware does). He could have been speaking on my behalf and translating information to “her,” and/or he could have literally been passing along information about “me” – about “the enemy forces,” perhaps – for later analysis and/or dissemination.

This then takes me to “N” with the poopy diaper in hand, which was related to this rabid dog. A poop can also be a dump, which in computer lingo has to do with “the act of copying raw data from one place to another,” sometimes used for debugging, analysis and diagnosis (which goes back to the idea of reconnaissance missions). A dog is a contemptible person, but it can also be a spy (one who is “dogging” you). A rabid dog could be fanatical, intense, ferocious, violent and/or viral, i.e. “an e-mail message, usually in the form of advertising, that contains elements that make recipients want to forward it to others” (Encarta), which then fits with the transponder/transmitter (Barb). So, this is about the copying (or stealing) and passing of information, evidently obtained illegally from this viral dog, which is in the living room of this Viking ship, and then it is wrapped in a diaper (some type of cover) and is “dumped” – distributed in some way, perhaps, or merely moved from one location to another for future purposes. When a truck “dumps,” it is unloading, i.e. it is delivering its “load” (dump; poop) to the intended recipient. So, something really “stinks” here.

The Stronghold

So, the “stronghold” being spoken of here in Zechariah 9, has a practical application as related to this Cloud Computing System. There is enormous power and control here over all nations, governments, industries and peoples of the world. Yet, it is a pirate ship, and once they hook you in, you can’t get out (you can’t unhook). They hold all the cards, though, as they control both ends of the ship (the semi-truck). That means they have access to a world of information, codes, passwords, etc. and they are delivering their “load” to the recipients (those who may use it for illegal purposes). Yet, God is watching, and one day he will judge this “Viking ship” for her crimes, and he will deliver his people out of her grasp. Our KING Jesus Christ will come as judge and as deliverer, and we will be with him forever. Amen!

Sing Praises / An Original Work / November 30, 2012

Based off Psalms 6-9

Sing praises to the Lord!
Tell of His wondrous works.
Afflicted, they cry out;
The Lord will not forget;
The needy, not desert.

The Lord’s our refuge now;
A stronghold when we fear.
The Lord will ne’er forsake
The ones, who Him pursue!

With all my heart I sing.
I will rejoice in Him;
Sing praises to His name;
Tell of His wondrous works.

My shield is God Most High.
He saves those who believe
In Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
His grace has pardoned you!

The Lord accepts my prayer!
The Lord has heard my cries.
He is so merciful.
He heals my anguished soul.
The Lord has made me whole.

Give thanks unto the Lord.
Give praise unto His name.
Our Lord is righteousness.

http://originalworks.info/sing-praises-2/

P.S. I just remembered that the article I read about cloud computing described the two sections of this system as such:

“The front end includes the client's computer (or computer network) and the application required to access the cloud computing system… On the back end of the system are the various computers, servers and data storage systems that create the "cloud" of computing services.”

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/cloud-computing/cloud-computing1.htm

So, if both the front and back are controlled by the same “family,” and the same “family” provides the connection between the two, then it sounds like using the cloud to store files off-site allows the “cloud” access to one’s personal computer, and thus they have control on both ends. I do have a “Google Drive” account where I store files on “The Cloud,” so this may mean that this somehow gives them access to my computer, and that once they have that access, I can’t “unhook.” Yet, this may go further than that, i.e. it may mean that by us (anyone) connecting to the internet, which is controlled by the same people as control “The Cloud,” that we have given “The Kingpin” access to our personal information on our home computers and that he is, or they are able to copy and dump (unload to intended recipients) the information (data), not only for illegal purposes, but somehow to be used against “the enemy forces,” which I believe are followers of Jesus Christ. Yet, God is in control, and He is watching…

Back