The Last Reformation Movie

I'm up to lesson 9 myself. Sadly, that is one thing the church is missing; discipleship. I would have loved to have someone disciple me when I first came to Christ 26 years ago. Don't get me wrong; the Holy Spirit was with me but Jesus told his disciples to make disciples who were to make disciples and so on. That's how the church not only grows but grows up.

I would like to share the link to a movie/documentary that has filled my heart with joy and hope for what Father wants to do in and through each of us in these last days. If you have a couple hours it is so worth watching. I hope it blesses you all as well!

thank you for this

this is awesome

i like how they treat water baptism as more than a symbol - and the effective deliverance that happens

i like how healing and miracles are used to point people to Jesus and the truth of the gospel

thank you for this

this is awesome

i like how they treat water baptism as more than a symbol - and the effective deliverance that happens

i like how healing and miracles are used to point people to Jesus and the truth of the gospel
Yes Sir Brother,
As born again believers , signs and wonders are to follow us and yet most believers are out chasing after signs and wonders .

God expects us to live by Faith and Faith does not require signs and wonders but Faith should be operating as to be a sign and wonder to all.
Blessings
FCJ

Yes Sir Brother,
As born again believers , signs and wonders are to follow us and yet most believers are out chasing after signs and wonders .

God expects us to live by Faith and Faith does not require signs and wonders but Faith should be operating as to be a sign and wonder to all.
Blessings
FCJ
wow

well said

this would make a good poster:

signs and wonders follow believers - believers don't chase signs and wonders

God expects us to live by faith

faith does not require signs and wonders - faith creates signs and wonders

you just make my day with this

God Bless you my dear brother

truthfreesposter-jpg.3024
love it

awesome

We are at a Last Reformation kickstart event in south Florida right now. We are seeing hearings, deliverances, and people be born again! Attendees are being discipled to go to the streets and be like Jesus and minister to people and the Holy Spirit moves! It is a awesome sight! I encourage anyone to attend and kickstart event. Life changing!

We are at a Last Reformation kickstart event in south Florida right now. We are seeing hearings, deliverances, and people be born again! Attendees are being discipled to go to the streets and be like Jesus and minister to people and the Holy Spirit moves! It is a awesome sight! I encourage anyone to attend and kickstart event. Life changing!
awesome

can you share testimonies of what kinds of healings you are seeing

God Bless you my dear friend

awesome

can you share testimonies of what kinds of healings you are seeing

God Bless you my dear friend

I guess the most dramatic I witnessed (although there was many more testimonies from others) was the healing of the lady who had been in an accident three years prior and wore a neck brace. You can find the video on YouTube under Torben Sonderguard. My husband Bob had actually laid hands on
prayed for her husband that morning as he had had intense pain in his back since a teenager and it left him.
At the beach baptisms we saw MANY deliverances with demons crying out as believers who were baptizing them commanded them to go. There was so many people receiving the Holy Spirit with evidence I couldn't begin to count. One family that had just went to the beach to swim that day saw what was happening and repented and asked to be baptized. It was awesome to see what the Lord had done, just through common joe believers like us!

I guess the most dramatic I witnessed (although there was many more testimonies from others) was the healing of the lady who had been in an accident three years prior and wore a neck brace. You can find the video on YouTube under Torben Sonderguard. My husband Bob had actually laid hands on
prayed for her husband that morning as he had had intense pain in his back since a teenager and it left him.
At the beach baptisms we saw MANY deliverances with demons crying out as believers who were baptizing them commanded them to go. There was so many people receiving the Holy Spirit with evidence I couldn't begin to count. One family that had just went to the beach to swim that day saw what was happening and repented and asked to be baptized. It was awesome to see what the Lord had done, just through common joe believers like us!

Glory to God! this is awesome! And a great praise report!

Back