The Last Reformation Movie

I guess the most dramatic I witnessed (although there was many more testimonies from others) was the healing of the lady who had been in an accident three years prior and wore a neck brace. You can find the video on YouTube under Torben Sonderguard. My husband Bob had actually laid hands on
prayed for her husband that morning as he had had intense pain in his back since a teenager and it left him.
At the beach baptisms we saw MANY deliverances with demons crying out as believers who were baptizing them commanded them to go. There was so many people receiving the Holy Spirit with evidence I couldn't begin to count. One family that had just went to the beach to swim that day saw what was happening and repented and asked to be baptized. It was awesome to see what the Lord had done, just through common joe believers like us!
awesome

please keep us updated on any healing testimonies and any other noteworthy testimonies - i love to hear about them

awesome

please keep us updated on any healing testimonies and any other noteworthy testimonies - i love to hear about them

You can follow our YouTube channel if you want. Bob Lori Tucker. The Lord healed a man through our hands just this morning. He had been a security guard and hit jumped and his head beat in pretty bad. Since he had migraines, constant head pain and ringing in the ears. We prayed twice and it all stopped! Jesus is SO GOOD!!!

Back