The Library

? Why do you talk so much Via? Maybe a cafe is better for you. You can just borrow the books and then take them out to read.
Or join a book club. When they meet in the library, it's ok to chat cos you talking about books. And reading them out loud. Most libraries have meeting areas and the other areas are more quiet.

One cafe in the mall is called 'Chatters Cafe' and another one near me is called Cafe Korero (Korero means to talk/speak in Maori) !

Actually the library near me in Maori is named Pataka Korero - Storehouse of stories!
Another name for library that is mostly used is whare pukapuka - house of books

Some people aren't keen on books I don't know if they learn much though from the internet as a lot of junk online lol.
I can usually tell the people who don't like books
Also a lot of rich people don't see the need for public libraries - they can afford to have their own.
Schools do need libraries though and universities cannot function without them. Libraries have gone digital so if people still think libraries are just places of books they need to think again.

I love that libraries contain so much knowledge, and its always a bit random what you might find, but..books are treasures to be shared. Also if you have children it's more fun going to the library to find books on all topics than you could possibly afford to buy. And it's all free.

Back