the Lord can fight his own battles

so we are to concentrate on him.
I agree that we are to concentrate on God, but I'm not sure I would say that we are not to fight battles for Him. Perhaps this is because I am defining "battles" differently, though, so before I go further into elaborating in my thoughts on this, could you elaborate as to what you mean? What battles that God can fight are you referring to?

Yes, we are not here to rebel against satan or anyone at all really, but to be for God to use.
I'm not sure I understand... How do you rebel against an enemy? If you aren't rebelling aren't you obeying?
If you said that we are not to rebel against God then I think it would make more sense to me.
Like... You don't rebel against a bully... I'm not sure you could... You could rebel against your parents, though... (Scratches my head...)
Not saying you should but a person could... Or rebel against the law... I don't know, maybe I'm not making much sense.

Yes, we are not here to rebel against satan or anyone at all really, but to be for God to use.

Consider the following quote from the Nkjv
7Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you------------ James 4:7.
I would think that to resist, is to rebel.
I would be remiss if I did not also remind you of :
Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
Jude 1:9 Nkjv.
In resisting Satan there is temptation to revile it. But Even Jesus did not revile Satan when resisting temptation in the wilderness cf Matt 4:1-11, a good read and study mat'l.
blessings,
calvin

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord."
(Isaiah 54:17)

In the past while, I have been searching and praying for direction in my life. I have been quite broken and don’t know why. Of course I felt the forces of the enemy trying to rob me of my emotions as it seemed like my past, present and future being disrupted and I have been in prayer and the Word and praise God ….. no weapon formed against me will prosper………...to me that says power….. a power house of protection.

Satan is a lier and a deceiver .

No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Isn't that great news! Isn't it good to know that no sickness, no circumstance, no problem that rises against you can successfully bring you down?

Our message this am was” I am the God that healeth thee” Although we all go through deep valleys God is there to take us to the mountain tops.. Sure, it is not a cake walk but we know as we persevere that He will say at the end . You have run the race and the ultimate prize is a home in heaven.

I know God in not finished with me yet as there is a lot of emotional healing but I know that healing of the body, mind and soul was provided for me in Christ’s atonement. Isaiah 54 : 5.
As I become more broken as a cracked and broken vessel He will finish the good work that He has started in me.

My responsibility as a born again believer is to have an effective prayer life to have faith to believe and let God do the rest. We can’t know the timing of God why we become sick, why we are not healed , why God takes the very young to be with Him. But we must continue to pray…. Continue to believe and know that Jesus is the great I AM and not the great has been.

My prayer that as I submit to His will that this testimony will help others who are going through deep waters to help them to know that we can be over comers in Jesus name.We are more than conquerors…. Amen ?

Back