The Lord Giveth...and Giveth and Giveth

The Lord Giveth...and Giveth and Giveth

Praise be to God who knows our hearts and desires and allows us to have some fun every once in awhile. Praise be to God who has allowed me to make it through another year of life, to my birthday, and even though I thought I'd be on the verge of going crazy, I have gained soooo much in the past couple months keeping my mind on Him. God, you are so faithful. You are so wonderful. Thank you so much for being good. How can I praise you enough?

"and you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of Truth, the gospel of your salvation. when you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy spirit who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession - to the praise of his glory." Ephesians 1 13-14

You are so loved......

Happy Birthday x

Praise be to God who knows our hearts and desires and allows us to have some fun every once in awhile. Praise be to God who has allowed me to make it through another year of life, to my birthday, and even though I thought I'd be on the verge of going crazy, I have gained soooo much in the past couple months keeping my mind on Him. God, you are so faithful. You are so wonderful. Thank you so much for being good. How can I praise you enough?

That is so inspiring Natuallinguist.... We need more praise for God's people . When was your birthday .... Good month May cause my Birthday is tomorrow .... A great big milestone and as I look back , His hand has been upon me all the way and He is so patient with me , even all the times when I strayed away , I can now see He was still protecting me .

Yes how can we praise Him enough . OUr God of wonder , God of mercy and grace. He is sufficient.

happybkfk.gif

Thanks everyone. My birthday is today, May 15! I was really concerned that I'd be sad or depressed because life for me is rather different than it was a year ago. But God is showing me that, like you said Dusty, He is sufficient. And life is different, but it's still good because God is good. I was so afraid to open my hand to let go of the stuff I was holding on to for fear I would lose it. But once I let go and the old stuff fell away, God poured so much in that I need two hands to hold it--and it's still overflowing. I have down days, sure, but I trust him. And with good reason! He's always faithful! And by the way Dusty, I knew you were a good person.. we May-birthday folks are pretty cool haha ;)

Thanks everyone. My birthday is today, May 15! I was really concerned that I'd be sad or depressed because life for me is rather different than it was a year ago. But God is showing me that, like you said Dusty, He is sufficient. And life is different, but it's still good because God is good. I was so afraid to open my hand to let go of the stuff I was holding on to for fear I would lose it. But once I let go and the old stuff fell away, God poured so much in that I need two hands to hold it--and it's still overflowing. I have down days, sure, but I trust him. And with good reason! He's always faithful! And by the way Dusty, I knew you were a good person.. we May-birthday folks are pretty cool haha ;)

Hey, many happy returns of the day . Happy Birthday and many many more . My birthday is tomorrow . And yes we are cool ... That's is great ..

Yes we all have our down days and I would be lying if I didn't but when we start to praise our Lord , the praises go up and the blessings come down . We serve a God who sees and knows all and isn't that comforting to know . Yes we trust Him . He never fails us . Praise His wonderful name .

Back