The Love Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Challenge # 37

Oct. 23rd

Ask your spouse, family member or friend if you can begin praying together. Talk about the best time to do this, whether it's in the morning, your lunch hour, or before bedtime. Use this time to commit your concerns, disagreements, and needs before the Lord. Don't forget to thank Him for His provision and blessing. Even if your partner refuses to do this, resolve to spend this daily time in prayer yourself.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Love Challenge # 38

Oct. 24th

Ask yourself what your spouse, family member, or friend would want if it was obtainable. Commit this to prayer, and start mapping out a plan for meeting some (if not all) of their desires, to whatever level you possibly can.

God bless,

Godbe4me

This Love Challenge has been very "uncomfortable" for me in many areas. Why? Well, because it has caused me to realize and accept some very unpleasant things about myself.

The most unpleasant thing I have realized is that in the past year I have become a bit unloving and selfish. But, the pleasant thing about realizing and accepting this is that NOW God can help me improve.

Well, that's my 2 cents for now, but with inflation and all it is probably now worth only 1 cent. (Yea, I know . . . corny . . . sorry)! :)

Love to you all . . .

hug2oeo.gif

This Love Challenge has been very "uncomfortable" for me in many areas. Why? Well, because it has caused me to realize and accept some very unpleasant things about myself.

The most unpleasant thing I have realized is that in the past year I have become a bit unloving and selfish. But, the pleasant thing about realizing and accepting this is that NOW God can help me improve.

Well, that's my 2 cents for now, but with inflation and all it is probably now worth only 1 cent. (Yea, I know . . . corny . . . sorry)! :)

Love to you all . . .

hug2oeo.gif

Sister, you are not alone. God has been dealing with me on some of these as well. The good thing is, now I know and can let God do his work through me. I am submitting to His will. It is not easy' but, it is definitely for my good.

Thank you sister,

Love Challenge # 39

Oct. 26th

Spend time in personal prayer, then write a letter of commitment and resolve to your spouse, family member, or friend. Include why you are committing to this marriage until death, and that you have purposed to love them no matter what. Leave it in a place that your spouse, family member, or friend will find it.

God bless,

Godbe4me

This is the last "Love Challenge" I pray that you all have been challenged and have restored relationships, blessed relationships, and God filled relationships. I know that I have learned a lot and have been challenged in a lot of them. But they were all for the good of my husband and myself. This journey was not just for fun for me. I took it serious, and God has truly blessed my marriage. My husband and I are much closer now. I have learned to give more, I have learned when to keep my mouth shut, I have learned how to love in areas I did not realize I could open up again. It is still not too late to take this journey. If you are just starting, start from the beginning and take this journey of restoration.

Love Challenge # 40

Write out a renewal of your vows and place them in your home. Perhaps, if appropriate, you could make arrangements to formally renew your wedding vows before a minister and with family present. Make it a living testament to the value of marriage in God's eyes and the high honore of being one with your mate.

If you are not married, you can still write out vows of agreement with a family member or friend. Make promises of how you would like your relationship to be and grow in light of the Challenges you just completed.

God bless you all and thank all who participated in this journey...

Godbe4me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back