The MARK, The Computer CHIP; Don’t Take It! = Revelation 13;16-18

The MARK, The Computer CHIP; Don’t Take It! = Revelation 13;16-18

Leviticus 19;28

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Revelation 13;16-18

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14;9-11

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 16;1-2

And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Revelation 19;20-21

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

AMEN >>>> >>>> >>> >>>>

Implantable Chips for Humans Coming “Whether We Like It or Not”

by James Murphy January 5, 2022 https://thenewamerican.com/implantable-chips-for-humans

Whether we like it or not,” an implantable microchip meant to read COVID-19 vaccination status could be implemented globally, according to Hannes Sjöbald, the managing director of Dsruptive Subdermals, a company headquartered in Spain, which has already designed the chip. Dsruptive Subdermals is already marketing the chip as a simple way of always having proof of COVID-19 vaccination status with you.

The chip is roughly the size of a grain of rice — two millimeters by 16 millimeters in size — and is implanted under the skin. When it is scanned, a PDF will appear showing the details of a vaccine passport. According to Sjöbald, it is also easily programmable to show other things that the user may need.

“This technology exists and is used whether we like it or not,” Sjöbald told The Express in an interview. “I am happy that it is brought into the public conversation.

No offense to Mr. Sjöbald, but color me unconvinced. The simple fact that the chip is programmable lends itself to all kinds of future possibilities such as banking, a storage space for emergency information and, yes, even tracking a human beings’ whereabouts. Sjöbald himself confirmed the easy programmable aspects of the device, saying, “It is easy to update the implant, you can use an app on your phone to change what is on the chip. So I can add new info to the chip every day — yesterday it was my Linkedin, today it’s my COVID certificate, tomorrow it could be something else.” “Something else” indeed. A quick check of a person’s bank account? Tracking of a person’s whereabouts? Their political affiliations?

Whatever the case, this new chip stinks of transhumanism— linking the human brain up to a global computer system. It also brings to mind a Bible verse — specifically Revelation 13:17:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.”

There are over 300 people in Sweden that have a chip implanted and use it for purchasing products. While this could be what the mark of the beast will be, I don't believe what they have is that mark as of yet. I think that mark will contain all of your information, banking, medical, where you live, and even track where you have been. Imagine how many crimes could be solved by looking at a scanner and seeing who was there last. The mark has many good selling points for the worldly people. We however know what it's pitfall is and that it simply is not worth our eternity.

There are over 300 people in Sweden that have a chip implanted and use it for purchasing products. While this could be what the mark of the beast will be, I don't believe what they have is that mark as of yet. I think that mark will contain all of your information, banking, medical, where you live, and even track where you have been. Imagine how many crimes could be solved by looking at a scanner and seeing who was there last. The mark has many good selling points for the worldly people. We however know what it's pitfall is and that it simply is not worth our eternity.
Ive heard this too but forgot it was Sweden. The thing is, if you use a credit/debit card or even a check, they have enough of your information to track your movements or access your bank accounts. Awhile back the current administration wanted banks to report on big money transfers. Sounds like they want the banks to do their leg work for them as they already have access to all our ifo. The government after all is who gave us our SSI numbers.

The chip is no different than a firearm, it is a tool. It is what is behind it that we need to watch. The Mark identifies the spirit not the means. A spirit's mark on the hand and head shows what side it is on. Those that are with/part of the beast agree and support his doings. The head in that they are in agreement and the hand in that they actively do his work. The beast has been around since the fall but only now are the circumstances/tools in place and that he can manifest his destructive desire. But greater is he that is in the Christian than he that is in the world. Time is wrapping up and everything is in place for the Lord to perform His final work. So we are commissioned to look up.

I don't think it has anything to do with covid but people (or banks) trying to get money off people.

If you are with a bank then...?!

Any bankers on CFS?

Most library books have an RFID chip if the library has upgraded their tech. But it's only to track where the books are since some libraries have millions of books. It's just a sticker stuck inside the cover. Before they just used barcodes and tattle tape, but the tattle tape was to stop people stealing the books (alarm would go off) but in all honesty its not really needed now libraries are going into an honor system and trusting people to just return the books!

Also, many libraries now do not charge for overdues. Its such a hassle chasing up people and getting debt collectors that they've pretty much chosen to forgive everyone. Ah...grace!

Leviticus 19;28

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead.

That could mean anything.

First, Who are the dead?
And what is the flesh?

Whilst at first glance I assume it does mean our body, there is also the flesh of our sin nature.

I haven’t had my eyes opened on this scripture but I think we need to clear things up as to what He means about dead people and flesh.

I don't think it has anything to do with covid but people (or banks) trying to get money off people.

If you are with a bank then...?!

Any bankers on CFS?

Most library books have an RFID chip if the library has upgraded their tech. But it's only to track where the books are since some libraries have millions of books. It's just a sticker stuck inside the cover. Before they just used barcodes and tattle tape, but the tattle tape was to stop people stealing the books (alarm would go off) but in all honesty its not really needed now libraries are going into an honor system and trusting people to just return the books!

Also, many libraries now do not charge for overdues. Its such a hassle chasing up people and getting debt collectors that they've pretty much chosen to forgive everyone. Ah...grace!
I remember many years ago (early 90s') the president of Visa said he could see a day coming where the credit cards were on a chip. You would never have to worry about it being lost or stolen and you would always have it with you ready to use.

I remember many years ago (early 90s') the president of Visa said he could see a day coming where the credit cards were on a chip. You would never have to worry about it being lost or stolen and you would always have it with you ready to use.
One argument I anticipate will surface in favor of the identity chip is that it will make identity theft impossible. Moreover, if it has locator capability, it will make crime prevention and crime solving more effective.

Back