The Messiah's Gate

The site about the Eastern Gate was just soooo interesting. There is soo much to learn from it. I have been reading posts most of the evening because Norm is gone, but everything is just so good. I don't know how any Christian can not be engrossed in studying God's word. Why is that? I hope I never get to that place.

Rapture

I tried sending a comment to the author of this site about something he said. But, was not able to make it work. So, I've pasted the quote below and wonder if you have a clue about something.

These people are called by scripture the "Beheaded Souls" and they will not go to HEAVEN after the MILLENNIUM PERIOD is completed, but will rather return to the dust of the Earth. These are the people who are beheaded for refusing to take the "Mark of the Beast" and live and REIGN with CHRIST for one thousand years as a reward for their martyring themselves in the NAME of GOD and for the TESTIMONY of JESUS CHRIST.

Have you ever heard about this idea of the people who are beheaded being able to reign with Christ for the 1000 years as a reward, but will not go to Heaven, but will return to the dust of the Earth? Is there scripture for this? I'm confused.

Back