The Mighty Are Fallen

2Samuel 1:19 The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen!

Today the United States / America has sold its soul and removed herself from the blessings of our God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

U.S. Supreme Court rules in favor of gay marriage nationwide
Funny how the unrighteous cannot even say the word homosexual because it is too descriptive of what it is all about.
The court ruled 5-4 that the Constitution's guarantees of due process and equal protection under the law mean that states cannot ban same-sex marriages. With the ruling, gay marriage will become legal in all 50 states.

God, apart from natural disasters, often used the enemies of Israel to punish His disobedient nation and children. And so it will also come against America for her blasphemies against the Word of God.

Not everyone in the country thinks today's outcome is a good one, this family included. So it's not the whole country being blasphemous.

So what are people like us supposed to do?

So what are people like us supposed to do?
Keep yourself free the the sinful pollution of the world of unrighteousness. Remain steadfast and sure. Keep the faith.
Stay the course, and finish the race. Keep your eyes firmly on Jesus and salvation. Read and believe the New Testament.
Watch and pray for the time is short and more very bad things are going to keep happening.

While I would love to say that this is somehow the first step or that this stands alone - the truth is that this is another step in a LONG decline....

If you look at the 10 commandments - there is not one of them that remains unviolated as a matter of policy and civil law in the USA.. This was true quite a few years ago..... In my mind (And I could be wrong) but the real final turning point was not acceptance and legalization of sexual mishcief - which really happened in the 1960's - but the removal of the legal authority of parents over their children fairly recently....

2 rapid events in succession that we need to pay attention to... The mass church shooting in Charleston and now Gay marriage...

AND YET THERE IS STILL NO MASS OUTCRY FROM THE CHURCH!

This recent warning stands as yet ANOTHER shot across the bow as a warning to Christians... Instead of crying out to God en-masse or trying to call our nation to repentance - we are basically bowing out of Public and Civil affairs... Stepping back and saying "God's going to judge this place" - not realizing that when He does - he starts AT the church..... 1st Peter 4:17, Ezekiel 9:6... Not realizing that the Day of Judgment is NOT a good time to be around - it's NOT a happy time for anybody... Amos 5:18-20

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Juk
2Samuel 1:19 The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how are the mighty fallen!

Today the United States / America has sold its soul and removed herself from the blessings of our God and Saviour Jesus Christ.

U.S. Supreme Court rules in favor of gay marriage nationwide
Funny how the unrighteous cannot even say the word homosexual because it is too descriptive of what it is all about.
The court ruled 5-4 that the Constitution's guarantees of due process and equal protection under the law mean that states cannot ban same-sex marriages. With the ruling, gay marriage will become legal in all 50 states.

God, apart from natural disasters, often used the enemies of Israel to punish His disobedient nation and children. And so it will also come against America for her blasphemies against the Word of God.

Waggles Hello,
I do not believe that what you say is 100 percent correct. The Goverment can not remove Gods blessing from His people. The goverment does NOT have the last word and I do not beleive for one moment that this is the end of this nor do I believe it will stay this way long.
God Bless

The Government can not remove Gods blessing from His people.
True but God can remove his blessings from a disobedient and unrepentant people.
2Thessalonians 1:7-10
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

True but God can remove his blessings from a disobedient and unrepentant people.
2Thessalonians 1:7-10
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
but then again people who are not walking upright before the Lord are not walking under His blessing any way.

It is called sodomy.
I dont know about Gomorrah but they seem to go together.

I think the world just does what it wants and even if the church cries out those who wormed their way into power dont listen anyway. Well, in that case, you face a decision, are you going to hang round sodom or are you like Lot, going to flee? If you in a city or state that is given over to satan, what are you still doing there?

When God decides to judge that town, like Jesus said, woe to those towns, will you obey God rather than man? Then angel of death only passed over those who were obedient, those who placed blood of the lamb on their doorposts. He delivered the israelites, they passed through the red sea.

But if you not ready to go, eventually you will succumb cos everyone around you will be teaching sin is ok. Molestation is ok. Adultery and fornication is ok. Youve got to be prepared to leave.

And not look back.

Back