The Mind of Christ 2

The mind of Christ at one time was a secret and a mystery hidden from everyone including the angels in heaven but now it is revealed to believers.
Believers have total and complete access to the mind of Christ but most believers do not know this.
When you accept Christ as your Savior you must also accept the mind of Christ as given by the Holy Spirit, if you want to live as our Father wants you to live.

The dispensation of Grace is where the mind of Christ is found.
To access the mind of Christ you must access it through the realm of grace.
This is where it is my dear friend so stop looking for something magical to happen to you.
In order to have the mind of Christ, you must know where to go and find it.
It wasn't given to Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob, Rachel, David, Moses, etc.
It is not found in any other dispensation than the dispensation of Grace.

When the "Christ in you" Spirit nature was Birthed in the believer the mind of Christ was not birthed in the believer but it was made accessible to the believer.
Incredible that it is written right before our eyes and we cannot understand it as it is written.

The mind of Christ at one time was a secret and a mystery hidden from everyone including the angels in heaven but now it is revealed to believers.
Believers have total and complete access to the mind of Christ but most believers do not know this.
When you accept Christ as your Savior you must also accept the mind of Christ as given by the Holy Spirit, if you want to live as our Father wants you to live.

The dispensation of Grace is where the mind of Christ is found.
To access the mind of Christ you must access it through the realm of grace.
This is where it is my dear friend so stop looking for something magical to happen to you.
In order to have the mind of Christ, you must know where to go and find it.
It wasn't given to Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob, Rachel, David, Moses, etc.
It is not found in any other dispensation than the dispensation of Grace.

When the "Christ in you" Spirit nature was Birthed in the believer the mind of Christ was not birthed in the believer but it was made accessible to the believer.
Incredible that it is written right before our eyes and we cannot understand it as it is written.

Good stuff my brother. I for one am overcome by the lack of understanding the grace of God by His children today.

It is written in plain black and white english but the catch is unless their priest, prophet, pope or some other hierarchy tells them what it is it never leaves the written page of Scripture. Just lays dormant along with the rest of their Christian life.
Religion has a way of capturing and trapping your mind to listening to nothing except what they say, you shut out the Holy Spirit.
And the mind of Christ that is given to the born-again believer is never accessed.
Harsh words but I call it the dumbing down of Christianity, and in the country I live in "the Americanized Gospel."

'For who hath known the mind of the Lord,
that he may instruct him?
But we have the mind of Christ.'

Hello *Noblemen,

Paul was referring to himself and to his spiritual colleagues in 1 Corinthians 2:16, yet in Philippians 2:5 he says,
'Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: ... '

Looking up the word from which both were translated, I see that they were translated from different Greek words,
In 1 Cor. 2:16 it is the Greek word, 'nous', referring to' the intellect', 'the mind' (divine or human, in thought, feeling, or will) (Strong's concordance definition). Whereas, Phil. 2:5, is translated from the Greek word, 'phroneo', which refers to 'the exercise of the mind', to intensely interest oneself in something ( with concern or obedience), it is also translated, to 'set the affection on', etc (a look at the references to these words is worthwhile G3563, G5426)

If ye then be risen with Christ,

seek those things which are above,
where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above,
not on things on the earth.
For ye are dead,
and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear,
then shall ye also appear with Him in glory.

(Col 3:1-4)

We who have heard the testimony of God concerning His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, and have believed His testimony, have received a revelation from above, for the natural man cannot receive the things that are of God. Paul and his colleagues exercised that 'mind' in faith obedience, by word and deed.

We cannot believe what we do not know, and Paul prays in Ephesians 1:17-23, that believers should receive, ' ... the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.' This is an essential requirement for all of us, isn't it? (Romans 10:17)

We cannot condemn other believers for not knowing, we can only pray that they will be enlightened.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
'For who hath known the mind of the Lord,
that he may instruct Him? ... '

(1 Cor. 2:16a)

(Quoted from Isaiah 40:13,14)
'Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD,
or being His counsellor hath taught Him?
With whom took He counsel,
and who instructed Him,
and taught Him in the path of judgment,
and taught Him knowledge,
and shewed to Him the way of understanding?

' ... But we have the mind of Christ.'
(1 Cor. 2:16b)

'My Lord, and My God!'
Amazing, amazing grace!!!
Praise God!

Back