The Miracle Of The Dawn Of A New Day

Dusty

Inactive
The Miracle Of The Dawn Of A New Day

THE MIRACLE OF THE DAWN OF A NEW DAY

by Sandra Clifton, D.Min.

It was 6 a.m. sharp. Already the sun's rays were showering us with heat. As my husband, Terry, and I pulled out of our driveway, heading to the mall to walk, I beheld the giant orange sun rising above the earth.

"Wow! I can't recall seeing the sun like this!" I exclaimed to Terry.

Terry yawned and studied his watch. When you've been married 28 years, you learn to shoot sign language back and forth. What Terry was really saying (without moving his lips) was, "That's because you set the alarm and woke us up an hour earlier, my dear!"

But as I took in the splendor of the rising sun, I was thankful, however groggy, for having set the clock too early. Just think, this has been going on each morning, and we have been sleeping through it!

Taking in the miracle of the dawn of a new day reminded me of the awesomeness of God, my Creator, revealed through His Word: "'Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You'" (Jer. 32:17, NKJV).

Yes, God formed the heavens and earth and "laid the foundations of the earth, so that it should not be moved forever" (Ps. 104:5). If His creation is safe and positioned, why wouldn't my prayers to Him be safe and positioned for Him to answer me in my time of need of blessings and miracles? Isn't He a God who is with me 24/7?

This Labor Day is the beginning of a new season, like the dawn of a new day. Many of us will be walking into new ventures-going back to school, starting new careers, moving to new places and taking up new things we've been meaning to get to. Some of us will be leaving the old and embracing the new of what God has for us.

I invite you to join me in this challenge: Pray to a miraculous and mighty God who never sleeps and will be at work on your behalf, whether you see Him at work in the natural, or not.

Whatever you are hoping and praying for in this new season ahead, don't lose heart or hope! As sure as the sun rises in the east, your loving and faithful Creator is with you, offering you new seasons of hope, with "Christ in you, the hope of glory" (Col. 1:27).

A popular song from the hit musical Annie promises "the sun will come out tomorrow." Just because you haven't seen God "at work" answering your prayers does not mean that He is not there, faithful (see 2 Thess. 3:3), and faithfully moving in your life, just like the miracle of the dawn of a new day!

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]PRAYER POWER Week of 9-3-07
This week thank God for His faithfulness in giving us seasons of new beginnings, opportunities, provision and all heavenly blessings. Ask Him to help you walk through His open doors and share His goodness with others who may not know Him. Pray for the persecuted church around the world and ask Him to send more laborers into His ripe harvest fields. Remember to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and that our nation would follow God’s mandate concerning Israel. Col. 1:27
[/FONT]

You all are welcome. !!

Just wanted to tell you all that tomorrow, I will be sailing to Alaska so will be remembering you all in my prayers. See you in a week. God Bless.

1381.jpg

Just don't flush-LOL!
Moe my biggest cat was sitting on top of a recliner I was in- well he not only fell asleep he also fell on my head!:D Have a good time on my dream trip Dusty!

Thanks brother Larry. It has always been my dream as well and the other one is Israel and I am planning on that one for next year and then after that well I'll be happy.

cat.gif

Back