The most popular Bible verses

The most popular Bible verses

Genesis 2:24 Therefore a man will leave his father and his mother, and will join with his wife, and they will be one flesh.

Exodus 5: The God of Israel, says, 'Let my people go.'

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God; is one
5 and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.

Psalms 23 The Lord is my shepherd.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray. Everyone has turned to his own way; and Yahweh has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Matthew 3:17 "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

Matthew 4:4 "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone.

Matthew 4:19 He said to them, "Come after me, and I will make you fishers for men."

The Beatitudes:
Matthew 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.{Isaiah 57:15; 66:2}
4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.{Isaiah 61:2; 66:10,13}
5 Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.{or, land. Psalm 37:11}
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who have been persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
11 "Blessed are you when people reproach you, persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you,

Matthew 6:9 Pray like this: 'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.
10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 Forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.
13 Bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For yours is the Kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen.{NU omits "For yours is the Kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen."}'
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Matthew 6:19 "Don't lay up treasures for yourselves on the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break through and steal.

Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You can't serve both God and Mammon.

Matthew 7:1 "Don't judge, so that you won't be judged.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you.

Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.

Matthew 7:20 Therefore, by their fruits you will know them.

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 16:16 "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

Matthew 17:20 If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will tell this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Matthew 19:30 But many will be last who are first; and first who are last.

Matthew 22:37 "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 A second likewise is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'{Leviticus 19:18}

Matthew 26:52 "Put your sword back into its place, for all those who take the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray, that you don't enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Matthew 27:46 "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"{Psalm 22:1}

Mark 3:23 "How can Satan cast out Satan?
24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Mark 10:14 "Allow the little children to come to me! Don't forbid them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
15 Most certainly I tell you, whoever will not receive the Kingdom of God like a little child, he will in no way enter into it."

Mark 12:17 "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's."

Mark 16:15 "Go into all the world, and preach the Good News to the whole creation.

Luke 4:8 "Get behind me Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and you shall serve him only.'"

Luke 22:19 "This is my body which is given for you. Do this in memory of me."

Luke 23:34 "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing."

John 1:23 "I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way of the Lord,'{Isaiah 40:3}

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 8:7 "He who is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone."

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world.

John 11:25 "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies.
26 Whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions. If it weren't so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you.

John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.

Romans 1:17 "But the righteous (just) shall live by faith."{Habakkuk 2:4}

Romans 3:23 23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:28 We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.

Hebrews 13:5 "I will in no way leave you, neither will I in any way forsake you."{Deuteronomy 31:6}

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me.

God Bless

Romans
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that​
love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Back