The new covenant

Status
Not open for further replies.
In violation of forum rules

3.2b ChristianForumSite.com has a wide variety of members from around the World. This Forum does not allow the elevation of one Christian belief system over another. This is a violation of Regulations 3.1 and 3.2 in demeaning and belittling the beliefs of other Christians while promoting another system so as to create an atmosphere of superiority. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary

The Moderator Team

In violation of rules

3.2b ChristianForumSite.com has a wide variety of members from around the World. This Forum does not allow the elevation of one Christian belief system over another. This is a violation of Regulations 3.1 and 3.2 in demeaning and belittling the beliefs of other Christians while promoting another system so as to create an atmosphere of superiority. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary

The Moderator Team

A warning was put here for you to review the rules . If you wish to debate issues then we would suggest you join other forums who do .

We at CFS want to encourage, and discuss scripture without debating .

Thank you . If this kind of posting continues this thread will close.

The Moderator Team

I have posted, "Daniel, Revelation & World History Reveal The Antichrist," and "Revelation 13:11 Protestant America" on several Catholic websites. As long as I balance it out with Protestants, they allow me to do so.

Thread closed for moderator review

This thread is being closed for review by the Moderators.

Apart from the earlier problem posts and warnings the latest post is in direct violation of forum rules.
Moderator/Helper requests
Rule 5.1 All Members are required to immediately comply with any Moderator or Helper request.

Rule 5.2 If you believe a Moderator/Helper directive is incorrect you should not discuss it in the community. Instead send a private message to the Administrator or the Team.

There have therefore been numerous rule violations in this thread.

The Moderator Team will decide on the appropriate action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back