The NWO and the End Times

The NWO and the End Times

Hmm, where to start on this. Well its become appearant to me that the Bible points out hints and clues about the Beast of Revelation (the ruler over the entire earth speaking blashpemies against the highest power God)...and I have been able to put the pieces together here by doing Bible research and what not. The NWO, (The New World Order is a one world government in which the governments of this world wish to achieve) I believe is indeed the Beast of Revelation. For multiple reasons, right now..lets look what what the Bible has to say...

In Daniel, king Nebuchadnezzar had a dream that he or nobody els was able to interpret. He had, at first, ordered all the wise men of Babylon to be killed because he was angry nobody could interpret his dream. Then Daniel came along, and helped him. God gave the king a vision of an image and in Daniel 2:33-35 it says...

32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, and his belly and thighs as brass.
33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay
35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass,, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer thresingfloors; and the wind carried them away that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Further on in Daniel it says that the brass which was seen represents a third kingdom that will bear rule over the earth. To me, this all sounds very much so like the NWO (the global dictatorship). The stone, is the kingdom of the LORD who comes to destroy the other One World Government and reigns forever and ever (which it also says in Daniel).

Psalm2:4- The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his annointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast them away their cords from us
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision

The above is self explanatory, the rulers taking counsel together against the LORD sounds like the Beast that takes over the earth and blasphemies Gods name.

Revelation 13:1- And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

It proceeds to say later on in Revelation 17 what the horns, heads and crowns represent. They represent kings and mountains. The ten kings are kings that will rule with the beast for one hour as it says, and there are seven other kings it also speaks of. Could this be the leaders of the government who attempt to unite the world with the beast for hopes of peace? You make your interpretation.

Now, thats what I got from the Biblical standpoint. But there is alot more to all of this..things most of you would probably just laugh at if I posted it so I am not going to (Aliens who are actually Satan and his fallen angels in disguise, Crowley and his satanism which invoked alien-looking demons, William Cooper and his claims of alien conspiracies with the government, the freemasons and secret society conspiracies, hidden meanings and symbolism, etc.)

But anyway..tell me what you all think about all this.

Daniel and Revelation are so hard to understand so it is always helpful to hear everyone's opinion!
Yes, I believe you are very accurate~:)

You got to read Ezekiel, Violet:D thats the hardest book to understand in my opinion:), it's speak about goats slaughtered in new jerusalem etc, but when you look close by glasses of the Above, you see it means something else..........Book of Ezekiel is spiritually rich too lot of food in that book.............

Yeah I agree interms of end time prophecies Daniel and Revelation are hard to understand,

Back