The Passing of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, September 08, 2022

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
It is with sorrow that the staff at CFS must report the passing of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, at approximately 4:00 PM UK time, September 08, 2022, at her summer residence at Balmoral Castle, in Scotland.

Her Majesty reigned as Queen for 70 years, first being Coronated in 1952. Her funeral will take place in approximately 12 days after a specified sequence of official events.

Her son, Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, will succeed her as King.

"The Queen is Dead, Long Live the King."

Please join with the Staff at CFS to offer thoughts and prayers. We also send our condolences to all our UK and Commonwealth based general members and Staff members in this loss.

May God Bless the Royal Family.

`

She will be greatly missed, she was a well respected monarch. I think she ruled with grace even when times were hardest. Of course, NZ being a former British colony its like she was family.

May her son Charles succeed and carry on her legacy of the good qualities and virtues that she espoused.

Our hearts go out to the Royal Family, all persons in the UK and the Commonwealth at this time of loss and grieving.

Please join with us in listening to the words of "Amazing Grace" as presented by Celtic Woman. May God's Blessings be with us all.

September 19, 2022. The funeral for Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, is taking place today. We all have had 10 days to reflect on her reign, her life and her family, and we all know that she is now with Our Lord. My God Rest Her Soul and may God's Comfort be with the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth this day.

🙏

`

I was not a member here when Her Majesty passed away.
The Queen was steadfast in her faith, and she allowed God to guide her on her mission of serving her subjects. Being British, the Queen's passing was incredibly emotional that was shared with others around the world.
In British life, we see the Queen's presence everywhere; from the royal cypher on post boxes, stamps, money, and the royal warrant on products. I enjoyed watching the funeral, although a sombre event, we all joined together to honour Her Majesty and thank her for her dutiful service.
We will always remember the Queen, and the Christian messages she shared throughout her long reign, and we now look forward to the King carrying out his duties following the guidance set by his mother.

God save the King!

Terribly sad yet not uncommon for a surviving spouse in a long lived marriage to follow their mate shortly after. Happened with my paternal grandparents.

God rest her to peace.

''Oh! how I wish that the Lord would come in my lifetime! I should so love to lay my crown at His feet.”

Back