The Perfect Weapon

Well, I’m all for doing things the old fashioned way…
Hey manual is tried and true and even works in power outages. Like our friends: books, (hey Lanolin :) books, right?)

Someone was telling me that digital is better than print because it lasts forever. Well, the issue here is that technically changes constantly.

Try accessing the data stored on your HP with windows 95 and a floppy disc. And that’s that’s only 27 years.

I’ve got books that are over 125 years old and they work flawlessly.

Let’s see how well that Bible on a thumb drive will work and its ease of access 100 years from now with whatever tech is then current, compared to a printed Bible.

Now this is none of my business and feel free to totally ignore me......BUT, "Tik ToK" according to Secretary of State of the USA U.S. Secretary of State says user gathered by Tik Tok data is sent to China.........
“It’s not possible to have your personal information flow across a Chinese server,” he warned during a British media interview, without that data “ending up in the hands of the Chinese Communist Party,”.

Be very careful!!!!
Oh my goodness! 😲

Cosia ......dear sister..............this is not some NEW news I am breaking. It has been well established by all the news media outlets.

There’s an entire list of information TikTok collects on its users and gives to Chinese government, including:
  • The videos you watch and rewatch
  • The videos you comment on
  • The keyboard rhythms you have when you type
  • Your phone and location data
  • Clipboard data1
  • Private messages and contacts2
  • Any information you share while creating your account2
  • Information from linked social media accounts
  • Source. https://www.reviews.org/internet-service/what-data-does-tiktok-collect/
Just be aware and very careful!
Oh my goodness. Thanks for the warning. Lord Jesus, I didn't knoiw they could get all of that info. 😲

Agreed!!!!!!

We are there!

This following statement was taken from an article written on 02-18-03 by journalist Eric Gillin in an interview with "The Church of Satan". Peter H. Gilmore, high priest in the Church of Satan, states...

Now everyone can call me a PURITAN, or OLD FASHIONED, or NUTTY because I have lived love enough to not care. In fact you are welcome to call me a Right Wing Christian Terrorist!

It is my educated and humble opinion that America is in the greatest battle since it's beginning in 1776. Our greatest worry is not the Chinese Communist's. It is not the Russian government. It is not or North Korea, Global Warning or an asteroid from outer-space.

Our greatest threat is ourselves. America needs to repent!!! The people of this great nation need the gospel of Jesus Christ. If America continues on it's present course, we will destroy ourselves because a house divided cannot stand. We need to get right with God!
Not Sunday but TODAY!
Amen!!

I agree. Today..........it is almost impossible to buy or sell anything without the UPC Bar Code.
Yup, and it's almost impossible to live without a cell phone, and cell phones you carry in your hand and hold up to your (fore)head to talk on. We are already there.

Hey manual is tried and true and even works in power outages. Like our friends: books, (hey Lanolin :) books, right?)

Someone was telling me that digital is better than print because it lasts forever. Well, the issue here is that technically changes constantly.

Try accessing the data stored on your HP with windows 95 and a floppy disc. And that’s that’s only 27 years.

I’ve got books that are over 125 years old and they work flawlessly.

Let’s see how well that Bible on a thumb drive will work and its ease of access 100 years from now with whatever tech is then current, compared to a printed Bible.
Not to mention what happens with technology if the lights go out! Technological things are not even real, it's all virtual. If the power grid goes down or you have to live off the grid in the last days, an old fashioned physical Bible can still be read. Not a digital one.

Yup, and it's almost impossible to live without a cell phone, and cell phones you carry in your hand and hold up to your (fore)head to talk on. We are already there.
Forehead? I've always held mine out with speaker activated. Or held it to me ear, or had earphones in to be hands free.
That could explain the dropped calls. 😆

In all seriousness, there are some who say the mark on the forehead are the ashes the RCC applies during ash Wednesday and at other times.
The Antichrist having already arrived as their pagan corruption of the true message of salvation.

Forehead? I've always held mine out with speaker activated. Or held it to me ear, or had earphones in to be hands free.
That could explain the dropped calls. 😆

In all seriousness, there are some who say the mark on the forehead are the ashes the RCC applies during ash Wednesday and at other times.
The Antichrist having already arrived as their pagan corruption of the true message of salvation.
The ashes we use? That's just silly! We don't buy or sell anything with that. 🤣

Back