The Power of God

The Power of God

Sorry guys, I had to reply to some PM's but unable at this time. My wife is not well, the doctor told her today that she should be dead, he can't believe she is still alive, I can, Gods own power is keeping her alive. My wife has to have bloods tomorrow then a transfusion because she has very limited blood in her and her body is not making any.

Its a hard one, trusting in God, but He has kept her alive this far and I know Him, He will carry her if He has too.

I have been shaken by this event, but will hold onto the Love and trust I have had all this time in Him, what ever he wants.
Pray for me my freinds...

Dear Father,

We lift up T Man's wife in prayer and T Man also. We just pray for your sustaining grace and that you would continue to be there with them. We know your power and T Man's faith is strong. Be with the doctor's providing her care and all who are affected by this illness. We pray all this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

I have said a prayer for you. I hope things start looking better for you soon. May you feel God's presence and love at all times. I also pray for God to guide the doctors caring for her.

Father Almighty God, we bow humbly before you just praying and speaking your word over T man's wife.Father it is your desire that we prosper and be in health even as our soul prospers, because you came that we may enjoy life and have it in overflowing abundance. Lord you are our healer, and you give only good and perfect gifts from above.You have no sickness or diseases to give to your children I say that as she pay's attention to your word that it will life to her body and health to her flesh. As she resist the devil he must flee from her and all sickness and disease must flee with him. I plead the blood of Jesus over every cell, organ, tissue, muscle and tendon in her body, and call them to attention to return to the wholenss and completness, the way you created them. Because you are her refuse and her habitation, no evil nor plague shall come nigh her dwelling. Father God you are still in control of all things, and there isn't anything over until you say it's over. I ask for your plan to come forth in her life. That all doubt and fear will be dispelled, because you don't give us a spirit of fear, but of love and power and a sound mind, and we choose to think soundly and stand on your word over this. All the promises in your word are Yeah and Amen.

Father you tell us that whatever we bind on earth is already bound in heaven and whatever we loose on earth is already loosed in heaven. Now satan we bind you, and all your evil spirits of sickness and disease, and we command you to get your filthy hands off her now in the name of Jesus. We loose all the angels in heaven to minister to her and to bring healing on their wings, to cover her from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. We declare she shall rise up from her sick bed and every day will be a new day and a new beginning of being whole and comlplete. Blood ,you start producing in this body. Father we ask you to use this whole situation, as a testimony to every Doctor and every nurse that has attended her. May they see and recognize the power of your hand at work . May lives be chanfgd all around her because of all this. I pray for strength and endurance to cover her and T Man. Comfort them and minister to them in a way that only you can. Father we ask for a miracle to take place in her body, because you are still in the miracle working business, and you say when two agree as to touching anything on earth that we shall have whatsoever we ask believing, and we are asking and we are believing together, so we thank you for what you are already doing behind the scenes to take care of your child. Thank you for hearing our prayer, and loving us the way you do, and thank you for our Salvation and for being our Father. In Jesus name we close this pray, giving you honor and glory and praise. Amen and Amen

Thank you all for your kind words and shared Spirit, the Lord is wonderful. He was with my wife and kept her safe. My wife was so bad she will make the medical journal, she should have been dead. The doctor said there is no way she should be alive. I said yes its by Gods hand, He/She who lives in His Spirit lives forever. It was God and God alone who kept her alive when the body fails. Thanks be to God for His love.

Let this be said, no disease, no illness, nothing is greater than Gods saving grace, let His love flow out to all who know the Lord in Spirit. Only God can do it for us, no one else comes close. For me, it shows i am on the right track in Him seeking Him everyday in Spirit and truth, yes it maybe different the way i do it, different in my understandings, different in my approach to Him, but it works and His Spirit make you live. No man can take this glory from Him, when they failed, He did not. Yes I say with all Faith, hope and truth, that God is great to those that seek Him in Spirit, in truth.

I may not have religious doctrine of men, I may not know all the scriptures, I may not understand all the ways of men, but I do hear my Lord and know how real He is. A God that lives His word, A God that heals His people, a God who hears the prayers and answers with His Love. This sickness did not come to glorify my wifes doctor, it did not come to glorify me, nor did it come to take her from me, it was to glorify God and His saving grace, to show the world that He is still hear and waiting for all people to turn to Him and be healed, and I say in boldness, not according to what we know, but according to His Spirit and truth.

Thank you all for your kind words, may God bless you all and keep you.

Back