The power of PRAISE!

“Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God.” (Psalm 42:5-6)

Sometimes the only way out of a foggy valley of sadness or depression or fear is the thing that, at the time, we feel least capable of doing... praising God. But when we press through, and remind ourselves of the good things He has done in our lives, and praise Him, we often find ourselves rising above the gloom and depression — and joy breaks through.

If you are struggling today, I encourage you to think on the ways in the past in which God blessed you and met with you. And put on some worship or praise music and allow His Presence
* to lift you up out of that valley to the joyous place that is your inheritance as a child of God.

*"But You are holy, O You who are enthroned in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered]." (Psalm 22:3 AMP) He inhabits the praises of His people!

32.JPG It is written the joy of the Lord is our strength. So when we feel there is no joy in our lives, we need to check ourselves And think now who would want to steel my joy?

Why of course he who comes to steel, kill and destroy, our enemy the devil.

So bring on some sacrifice of praise and run this joy thief on out of town.
We really do have a choice in this and we really do not need to stay down and feeling defeated.

We are not without hope !!!
Blessings
FCJ

Back