The Power of Praying the Word

Hmm also . in violating the created order . sometimes God's lovingkindness comes into account . and other times the spiritual growth process of others (when the answer is no) . yes . you can tell a mountain to go cannonball into the sea .. though God commanded it on day three to stay put and the sea to stay put .. we can tell them to go where they shouldn't be .. because the old creation is passing away .. and the new heaven and the new earth is almost upon us .. so creation then becomes an abstract piece of art .. pick up images objects and place them whereever .. if one had that kind of trust in God .. what kind of world would it be? and would the dreamer let us remember the way it was?

Michael
This is about removing a problem, not a literal mountain. Our problems sometimes seem like mountains that stand in our way

Yes , it is also about that :) He who made the outside also made the inside .

I am aware of the figurative application of mountains from the prophets . What also comes to mind, Jesus did use a real life fig tree that withered as an example when speaking of faith moving stuff . (both)

but regarding your particular string of inquiry .. mountains sometimes get moved stone by stone .

Yes , it is also about that :) He who made the outside also made the inside .

I am aware of the figurative application of mountains from the prophets . What also comes to mind, Jesus did use a real life fig tree that withered as an example when speaking of faith moving stuff . (both)

but regarding your particular string of inquiry .. mountains sometimes get moved stone by stone .

If there was a reason you needed a real mountain moved, that can be accomplished too by the Spirit of God.

As I was just thinking of the integrity of God's Word, I am reminded that this is why praying the Word of God is so powerful. It's God's words and whatever He speaks and tells us to pray will come to pass if we continue to believe and not doubt.

Daniel prayed 21 days and could have given up but he didn't and God answered. So don't give up, the answer is on the way!

Back