The Rapture Is Going To Take Us Home

ByHerbert H.Ogletree
Christ also gave us the good news about the Great Rapture of the Bible, but the greatest was coming from the Churches of Revelations, coming from the one and only Church of Philadelphia.
Revelation 3:7-13.
3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Here we find Christ saying: Because thou has kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the great hour of temptations, prename or demand named the Rapture that shall soon come upon all the earth.

A temptation which shall also come upon the whole world, being (The Great Tribulation) to try them that are left behind here on the earth after this the Great Rapture. Behold, I come quickly and hold fast that which thou hast, making sure that no man take thy crown.

"Rapture" is human understanding regarding in the following:

1 Thes 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

1 Thes 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1 Thes 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thes 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thes 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
I would rather depend on God for His "intended message" for this great spiritual phenomenon.

Back