The Raptures (Harpazo) of the Scriptures

They could not know something so profound a spiritual matter in the flesh so they never really knew and indeed didn't want some man to usurp them. They were too full of pride to believe, it's what sends anyone to hell. They believed they knew more than He. Their denial of Him being the Christ was based on their pride and spiritual ignorance. They were not saved, so how could they know?

I agree with you on the saved part. However, they had the Scriptures and they studied and they knew them by heart so well in fact that when the King asked they did not have to look it up.....they knew. That was my whole point.

Lots of people know the Scriptures but are not saved. They are then guilty by what they know and will be judged at a higher level than those who do not know. The point is......they would have know that the promised Messiah was there.

The new (pre-fab) temple is already prepared to be erected at a moment's notice. It is most definitely built before the Lord's second coming, but I don't think that the scriptures say it will be erected before the Tribulation sets in.

Agreed. Nothing says it has to be before the Rapture, however the Scriptures do say that the A/C will stand IN THE TEMPLE and declare himself to be God.

Matt. 24:15............
“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand).

2 Thess. 2:3-4............
"Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Amos 9:11 ................
“In that day I will raise up the booth of David that is fallen and repair its breaches, and raise up its ruins and rebuild it as in the days of old".

The new (pre-fab) temple is already prepared to be erected at a moment's notice. It is most definitely built before the Lord's second coming, but I don't think that the scriptures say it will be erected before the Tribulation sets in.

It could be a tent just as was in the years it moved with the people as they wandered, could it not?
How long would that take to put up........a couple of days at most.

The Circus comes to town here every year and they put up that huge tent in ONE day.

Back