The Rattleback phenominon

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
Eh- wha- ack. Dang it, Physics broke again...

1215152423336_jpg_roflposters_com_myspace.jpg

:goodpost:

OOOH!!!
Hey Richard,

I just did that exact thing in the dining room and it really works.

My kids are all over it, they can't figure out if I glued the ruler or what!!! :D

Thanks brother!!

(These are reasons why they listen when I tell them that I know even their private thoughts.) :cool:

Westie

Hi Ride4theSon, A bit off topic here.....but is that a 'wee westie' in your pic? I have one too. I just love the westies. Daisy is seven years old now and the smartest little dog I've ever had. In Scotland, Westies are a really popular dog. There are four on my street alone.

Sorry folks, I'll return to the topic now, just got carried away when I seen the dog pic:D....That just worked for me too. Clever trick.:cool:

AHHHHH....On closer inspection, I see she has floppy ears, not a westie trait. Either way she is a little beauty.

Thank you, her name is Roxy.
She's a little sweetheart.
She looks like a Lhasa if we let her hair grow, but frankly it's a hastle to keep brushed and in the summer she is much happier with it short. :D

Our other dog is a Cockapoo, my oldest daughter and him won a Pink, Two Blue ribbons and took Purple (first place) in the county 4-H show last year!! :smile_anim:

Just what I do with Daisy, get her cut right in. Can't imagine a cocker spaniel and poodle mix, imagine he would be a clever dog with lots of energy. Must have been lovely for your daughter to win the ribbons:)

I have two dogs too. The other is a Basset Hound. The least said about him the better:rolleyes:. Stubborn as a mule, but twice as crafty.

Wouldn't be without either of them though:)

Can't imagine a cocker spaniel and poodle mix
I just set up a place where I can post pictures now.
In fact, that was my first pic on this web site other than in my profile.
I'll put a picture up of our Cockapoo (Baxter).

I'm pretty sure we have a "Pets " thread, I'll put him in there.

Back