THE SKILL OF HIS LOVING HANDS

Many years ago, when I was just saved, I found myself aflicted of asthma, alergies, skin problems, financial problems, failure at work, messed up family members figting (including murder).

I remember praying, Lord Jesus thank you for saving me, however I will not make it. Little did I know the power of the Lord Jesus is the ultimate power. No one can snatch me out of His hand. The skill of His Loving hand has brought me through the last eight years.

I remember one day I was so tired and hungry. I got on my knees and just said Lord I need to hear from you today. I then fainted on my bed. I was tired and hungry and angry. How would the Lord help someone who is angry at Him? It was at this time the Lord Jesus Himself came to visit me. His presence filled the room and great encouragement filled my spirit.A beutifull strenght filled me. The next day I was still broke and hungry, but I went to work with strenght.Till today I have never been tired at work, I do 12 hour shifts. Every one WONDERS how I can start work at 5 am and finish at five am with the same strenght. I always tell them God is the strenght of my life!

Another time I was going through a hard finacial time and I remember an evil spirit stood behind me to mock me. "What does rightousness profit you?" The evil spirit sneered. The evil spirit managed to cause me to look away from all the good things in my life and fix myself only on the bad things hapening in my life. I was depresed for many days. Again it was the Lord Jesus who Himself raised His standard on my behalf against the devil. He gave me a dream on what the scripture casting your cares on the Lord really meant.

Today I am healed of asthma AND eczema. I have been promoted by the company that wanted to sack me. My family members are being delivered healed and saved. The Lord Jesus still visits me from time to time, even though I have messed up sometimes.

THE LORD JESUS IS NOT ONLY ABLE TO SAVE US BUT HE IS ABLE TO KEEP US IN HIS GRACE. MY TESTIMONY TODAY IS ABOUT THE SKILL OF HIS LOVING HANDS IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR TEACHING ME THE DEEP TRUTHS IN THE WORD OF GOD AND TRANSFORMING MY LIFE.

Back