The Son Of God Had A Celestial Body Before Incarnation

TalkJesus

Inactive
The Son of God did have a celestial body that was seen before His incarnation. The testimony of the scripture & His words verifies this.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me....46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 8: 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

So what was Jesus talking about in verse 56 above? Answer is below.

Genesis 18:1And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

Was there another moment when the Son of God was seen by men?

Genesis 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. 29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

So we can understand this saying moreso now by His grace & by His help.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So Jesus being in the form of God in His celestial body, took on the terrestrial form temporarily to save us from our sins. That's God's love.

Hi Brother Clark,

Although the Father & the Son are One, they do have a seperate entity within the Triune God. God spoke for our creation to be created in "our" image and after "our" likeness in Genesis 1:26 before the One God created us in His image in verse 27.

God did it again in Genesis 11:7-8 when confounding the language of the people at Babylon.

Jesus testified of the plurality within the One God as well in John 14:23 and John 14:26.

Jesus prayed to the Father in the garden of Gethesmanes and He was seperated from the Father when He took our sins on the cross which creation reflected our Creator by that unexplained darkness that had occurred at His crucifixion.

The Son of God died on the cross: not the Father and not the Holy Ghost.

Jesus has risen of Whom our hope rests on as He is our Bridegroom on how we are married back to the Triune God.

As there is only one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, no one else can be that Mediator at that throne of grace: not the Father because He is the One we need the Mediator for & not the Holy Ghost Whom dwells within us to be our Comforter.

So there is a plurality within the One God.

Back