The Son Of Man Shall Send Forth His Angels.....his Words...

The Son of man shall send forth His “angels”….that is, His messengers…which are His WORDS….to our hearing ears. They are the words of the biblical saints as interpreted by Him rather than men. Who has ears to hear, let him hear.

He shall send out His interpretations of the Scriptures….making the WORDS of the biblical cloud of witnesses ALIVE in our hearing which enlivens the believers of His words. He comes with the cloud of witnesses and sends forth His angels...His WORDS of spirit.

His WORDS shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend. MANY are stumbling into the grave without His life appearing in the mortal flesh because of what religious-sounding men are teaching. They are being deceived and need to be delivered from the hands of sinners. If the Lord would not cut short these days, then NO FLESH would be saved. But by His mercy, we are saved in body, spirit and soul as He sends His Son to give us an understanding. His teaching shall save the hearers and believers of His WORDS. We are to glorify God at the hearing of the words and not natural men who will not receive spiritually-discerned things.

There will be those who will hear and NOT BELIEVE and will NOT do the will of God. They will work iniquity towards the hearing of the Truth at the worst possible time of their lives as they will vilify what they will hear and will speak evil of those who will speak His words to their ears. They will not bridle the tongue.

Matthew 13:41-43 KJV
(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Their own tongue shall set them on “fire” of hell …..as they will wail about what they will hear and gnash their teeth in their rage. The men who stoned Stephen wailed and gnashed their teeth upon him for they could not bear to hear what Stephen had to say. Yet, Stephen did not render evil for their evil as He followed the Lord.

(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear

He comes to give as an understanding of Him who is true. He comes as a Light into the world and those who will hear should NOT ABIDE in “darkness” ….not abiding in hatred and bad behavior towards His words that one will hear at His disclosure of the Word of Truth that saves us. He shall send out His “angels”….His WORDS….and we are to receive them.

John 12:46-49 KJV
(46) I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
(47) And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

He comes and sends forth His words...the "angels". He that will reject Him and receive not HIS WORDS has one that shall judge him: the WORD that He has spoken. He gave us a WORD…a SAYING…a COMMANDMENT: have love for one another. The way men shall behave towards His words shall separate the goats from the sheep....the tares from the wheat....the children of the kingdom from the children of the devil.

(48) He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
(49) For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

The Son of man shall come in the glory of His Father with His “angels”….HIS WORDS OF SPIRIT AND LIFE. He shall reward EVERY man according to his works. He will reward men for how they respond to His words. Will they respond in love and receive His words or will they seek to save their own religious ways and thoughts and speak evil. Will they savor the things of religious-sounding men instead of the things of God at the most critical time…at the revealing of His knowledge to their ears? Whoever will seek to save the things of religious-sounding men shall lose those things. We are to seek His reign over our lives first.

Matthew 16:23-27 KJV
(23) But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
(24) Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
(25) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
(26) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

(27) For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

How will those who receive honor from men believe in what they will hear with their ears? The Lord and His servants come in the Father’s authority but those who love the glory of men will not receive them and will speak evil of them. Yet, if another comes in his own “name” or authority, him shall they receive.

John 5:41-44 KJV
(41) I receive not honour from men.
(42) But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
(43) I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
(44) How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Those who will savor the things of religious-sounding men and their religious organizations shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels….the holy words of our Lord. They will not stand what they will hear...stopping up their ears and wailing over what they will hear. The sign of the Son of man in heaven is the wailing over His words...for they will not receive them. They will follow after the pernicious ways of those who will behave badly towards the Word of Truth and will honor and receive men (receiving his mark in the hand) who come in their own authority….the mark in the forehead. They will be tormented at the hearing of the WORDS of the Lamb for they shall not recieve them in love and honor Him over men. A man in honor who has no understanding is like the beasts who perish.

Revelation 14:9 KJV
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Who shall not fear the Lord and GLORIFY HIS NAME….HIS AUTHORITY? Glorify God and NOT MEN who will behave like a beast towards the Word of Truth. Do not receive those men who come in their own name….their own authority…over God who opens up our minds to the Scriptures with His words.

Revelation 15:4 KJV

(4) Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Worship God …not men who will behave badly towards the Word of Truth. Glorify Him over the things of men. Do not seek to save religious-sounding men’s thoughts and ways…for His thoughts and ways are higher than ours.

Revelation 5:

(11) And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

(12) Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

(13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

(14) And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

We shall be as the “angels”….the messengers…for out of our mouth shall we speak the words of the biblical saints in the Light of the knowledge of God to those who will hear. And those who shall hear are to let brotherly love continue and “entertain” the words of someone they do not recognize.

Hebrews 13:1-2 KJV

(1) Let brotherly love continue.

(2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Abraham “entertained” the 3 men who came to his tent. He served them a meal. He served them “meat” in due season. He let brotherly love continue recognizing them as sent from the Lord. He “sat” in the tent “door”….that is, he ruled over his mouth….bridling his tongue in front of the Lord.

Genesis 18:1-8 KJV
(1) And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
(2) And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
(3) And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
(4) Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
(5) And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.
(6) And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.

He entertained the words of strangers…being hospitable. He gave them “meat” in due season.

(7) And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.
(8) And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

We also are to be READY….letting brotherly love continue. We are to be AWAKE and SOBER….for the Son of man comes at an hour when you think not.

Luke 12:40-46 KJV

(40) Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

(41) Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?

Blessed is the servant whom his Lord shall find being hospitable toward His voice when He comes to our ears. May He find us giving our portion of “meat” in due season…letting brotherly love continuing as we “entertain” strangers who are sent by Him to speak His words of life and spirit.

(42) And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
(43) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

(44) Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

But some will think that the Lord is delaying His coming….not recognizing the Lord’s servants as being sent by Him. They will instead beat upon them with malicious words…..not receiving them. And many shall join together in their “drunkenness” as they will speak evil in their wrath of what they will hear. They will persecute any who will speak the Word of Truth to them and others who will hear.

(45) But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
(46) The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

But those who will hear and behave according to His commandments shall reap THE Life in the here and now. They took care of strangers….not immediately recognizing them as His messengers.

Matthew 25:34-40 KJV
(34) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
(35) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
(36) Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
(38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
(39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
(40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Those who will behave in brotherly love….the meaning of “Philadelphia”…shall show “little strength” towards the “open door”….the mouth that speaks His words of life and spirit to their ears. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying unto the churches. They will KEEP His Word….His SAYING: to let brotherly love continue. They will NOT DENY HIS NAME….that is, HIS AUTHORITY as they will hear His words and keep His saying and will show “little strength”…being MEEK towards the open mouth that speaks His words to them. They will keep the commandment of our Lord to have love.

Revelation 3:7-13 KJV

(7) And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
(8) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
(9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(10) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
(11) Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
(12) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(13) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Those who will show “little strength”….the MEEK…shall inherit the earth and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalms 37:11-15 KJV
(11) But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

But not so with the wicked who will gnash upon those who will preach the Word of Truth to them. They will not show “little strength” but will behave in their wrath very badly. The wicked shall not inherit the earth…as they will perish from off the earth without inheriting THE LIFE of Jesus.

(12) The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

(13) The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

Their own tongues shall destroy themselves as their "sword" shall enter into their OWN heart. the tongue is a fire that shall set the whole wheel of life on fire....perishing very quickly from off the earth for their evil.

(14) The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

(15) Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

Back