The Soul Never Dies

The Soul Never Dies

I am asking your opinion on this... considering this Bible verse.

Ezekiel 18:
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Willow99

I believe this refers to not only physical death but the second death of Revelations. To be cast into the lake of fire away form God for all eternity is the ultimate condemnation. This is just my opinion though.

Larry - you are correct. That is exactly what is covered in that portion of Revelation. The FINAL death is that of the soul - for Satan ( who is already condemned to death) as well as his Fallen Angels and those souls who refuse to believe Christ's teachings during the millenium.

The 1000 years of teaching and learning which will take place during the millenium and which starts at the moment Christ returns at the Seventh Trump, will allow those who never had an opportunty to learn about Christ here on earth, to believe in Him and follow Him instead of Satan. It is written that Satan will be 'loosed' at the end of the millenium for a short 'season' and anyone who is still 'in bed' with him at that time will ALSO be cast into the Lake of Fire, which eliminates their soul from the eternity.

You can get all the "Hot News" in Revelation 20-22 (KJV).

I believe this refers to not only physical death but the second death of Revelations. To be cast into the lake of fire away form God for all eternity is the ultimate condemnation. This is just my opinion though.

Thank you for replying.
I have asked preachers what this means. All of them tell me it is the spiritual death of the soul. I have trouble with this because a sinner though he be alive upon this earth, he is already spiritually dead according to the Bible.
So, if the soul is already dead how can it die again?

Notice these scriptures.

REVELATION 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Also we are warned in the NT to not fear him who can destroy the body but fear Him who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
Willow99

So, if the soul is already dead how can it die again?
All are ressurected- some to life, some to judgement.

only God can destroy a soul,this is good news,so don,t be afraid of evil.any bribe etc has no price to your soul.:)

Back