The Thief Cometh Not, But For To Steal, And To Kill, And To Destroy.....

Our Savior Jesus Christ has “abolished” death….rendered it IDLE…in the HERE AND NOW. We must hear and believe though. He has brought THE life and “immortality”…that is, UNDECAYING of the mortal body….to LIGHT through the good news. This IS good news for us NOW….not after “we die and go to heaven” as those who preach their covenant with death keeping their agreement with the grave. Death is an enemy not a friend.

2 Timothy 1:9-11 KJV
(9) Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel
(11) Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

ALL THINGS ARE OURS….even DEATH…through our Lord! He gives us power over own death in Him.

1 Corinthians 3:21-23 KJV
(21) Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
(22) Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
(23) And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

The LIVING know that they shall die….for they will have the power over their own departure from this earth. We shall depart in peace.

Luke 2:25-32 KJV
(25) And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
(26) And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
(27) And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
(28) Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
(29) Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
(30) For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
(31) Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
(32) A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

The “dead”…those who are dead in trespasses and sin…know not anything. Time and chance happen so that they know not when death that rules over them shall come for them. The “dead” walk in “darkness” and do not know where they are going…as they stumble into the grave not knowing WHY nor WHEN.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 KJV
(5) For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Jesus is the Light of the world….THIS WORLD. He that will follow Him shall not walk in darkness but have the LIGHT OF LIFE.

John 8:12-14 KJV
(12) Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

But some who will "walk in darkness" ..vilifying what they hear... and shall not receive His testimony.

(13) The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
(14) Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

The Son of man must be lifted up as we are to receive His witness in belief. His witness is above all of natural man’s teachings. We are to honor Him as He comes in the Father’s authority.

If we lift Him up and believe in Him we shall not “perish”….that is, DECAY. Our mortal bodies shall not decay away to the grave but have THE life of the Age…. when the world shall be covered with His knowledge and glory. We enter into the Age now individually as we wait for the entire world to become His kingdom and participate with God in recreating this world.

He came into THIS WORLD so that we may have the life in THIS WORLD. He did not pray to remove us from THIS WORLD but to keep us from its evil.

John 3:13-17 KJV
(13) And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
(14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Son came to THIS WORLD to give us an understanding so that we might be saved…..body, soul and spirit.

(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jesus has been given power over all FLESH so that He should give eternal life to as many that have been given to Him. “Eternal life” is to KNOW the only true God and Jesus Christ who He has sent to us. He is come to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true. He gives us eternal life in our flesh…..as the life of Jesus manifests in our mortal body. The purpose of this? To display the glory of the Father to this whole world that lies in darkness. We shall shine as the stars leading others to His righteousness.

John 17:1-3 KJV
(1) These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
(2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
(3) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

The Light of the knowledge of the glory of God SHINES within our hearts first as He speaks to us. We are to hear His words of life and spirit as He opens up our minds to the Scriptures. Our hearts shall burn.

2 Corinthians 4:5-11 KJV
(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
(7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
(8) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

And if we bear about in the body of the dying or the Lord Jesus, the LIFE also of Jesus is to be made MANIFEST ….to shine…in our mortal flesh. We are NOT DESTROYED.

(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

We must sow after the Spirit so that we may reap His life. His Spirit shall give our MORTAL BODIES LIFE. "Mortal" = subject to death. In other words, we do NOT DIE first....for the "mortal body" is subject to death and will not experience death if we through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body. He has tasted death for us already so that we may LIVE in the here and now.

Romans 8:11-14 KJV
(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Daniel was given "pulse"....which means "something sown"...to eat and water to drink. He sowed to the Spirit and drank the living waters. If we do the same, then we are transformed into His image.

Daniel 1:11-15 KJV
(11) Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,
(12) Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.
(13) Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.
(14) So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.
(15) And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.

The coming of the Son of man shines out of the “east”….the rising of Light within our very hearts….and shines unto the “west”…that is,unto the “sinking” into. We “put on”…or “sink into” the life of Jesus as His life within our hearts also appears…or is to shine… in our mortal flesh so that we may display His glory to this world. By His grace does He separate us from our “mother’s womb” Babylon. He calls us by His grace so that the Son may be revealed and that we might preach Him among the nations.

Galatians 1:15-16 KJV
(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

But false prophets…flesh and blood men…. want you to look in other directions. They want you to go where they say He is….but little do many know that it is for your very life. Their mouths are like open graves as they lead MANY astray unto destruction of the mortal body.

Matthew 24:24-28 KJV
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.
(26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
(28) For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

The “antichrist” is prevalent…as MANY deny that Jesus is come in the flesh…our flesh. Jesus Christ appears in our mortal flesh. His life is to shine in our bodies so that we may display His glory to the world. But false prophets have been hard at work denying Him. They prevent His life from appearing in our mortal flesh as they lead many astray from having love for one another and into their idolatry….covetousness.

1 John 4:1-9 KJV
(1) Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
(2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
(3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

(4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
(5) They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

Those who are not of God shall not hear and they will not show any love towards what they will hear.

(6) We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
(7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
(8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

God has sent His only begotten Son into THIS WORLD so that we might LIVE THROUGH HIM in this world.

(9) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Many deceivers have come into the world to lead MANY astray away from having love for one another and into their idolatrous gatherings they call “churches”. They are churches of death though….and they confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh…our own flesh.

2 John 1:6-13 KJV
(6) And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
(7) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

If we listen to them, then we shall NOT receive a FULL REWARD….as we shall suffer loss….the loss of the mortal body so that our spirits may be saved. The biblical saints are eager for us to hear their words so that they may rejoice and also receive a full reward. The “doctrine of Christ” is to have love for one another.

(8) Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
(9) Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If men do not bring this teaching with them when they come to you, receive them not into your house nor bid them good cheer….for if we honor them and support them in their causes, then we are partakers of their evil deeds and are suffering loss.

(10) If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
(11) For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Our joy shall be full when His life appears as He comes to us...

(12) Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
(13) The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

The good words and fair speeches of those who serve not our Lord Jesus Christ but their own belly DECEIVE the hearts of the SIMPLE. They are led away to the destruction of the flesh. They preach things they ought naught to be as they DEFILE the FLESH of their hearers.

Romans 16:17-18 KJV
(17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
(18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

The lips of false prophets are the “strange woman” that speaks flattering words and MANY go to “her”. Her end is bitter as wormwood though…for all that go unto the false prophets are perishing. Her feet go down to death and her steps take hold on the grave. Many are sick and dying because they are listening to the wrong people who are preaching things after the covetousness that is hidden in their hearts. They are "lost"...that is, PERISHING...sheep. They are decaying away in their flesh to the grave because of what fleshly men are preaching. The life of Jesus is not appearing because of the enemy because they deny He comes in the flesh. They deceive you lest you should ponder the path of life.

Proverbs 5:1-13 KJV
(1) My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
(2) That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
(3) For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

(4) But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
(5) Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
(6) Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.

(7) Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

We are to REMOVE OUR WAY from “her” and come not near the “door” of her house…..for they use their mouths for deception in order to gain your honor and wealth. They speak deceptive good words and fair speeches and lead one astray unto the destruction of the flesh from off this earth.

(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

They defile the flesh…and at the end when our flesh and body are consumed, we shall have remorse for not listening unto His instruction to REMOVE OUR WAY FROM HER.

(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

We are to receive His testimony. He is the "door" to life. But the thief comes not for life but only to steal and to KILL and DESTROY. They seek others "gold, silver and apparel" and destroy your flesh and take away the life of Jesus from ever appearing in your flesh with their deceptive words as they lead you to your grave.

John 10:7-10 KJV
(7) Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
(8) All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
(9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

It has been a "day of slaughter"....for they have condemned and killed the just without feeding them the Word of Truth.

James 5:1-6 KJV
(1) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
(2) Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
(3) Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
(4) Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
(5) Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
(6) Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

Back