The True Encounter with God

The True Encounter with God

Psalm 63:1-4

63:1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
63:2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
63:3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
63:4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

Experience feelings of falling in love is also experiencing longing to meet someone. When we can meet the opposite sex and trying to know each other then the feeling of falling in love is very possible occurred. We can't love an artist or actors who we can't meet. For that condition We are just the fans only.

When we met with our beloved then surely we talk to express our longing to
him/her. Especially if for the long time we does’t meet him / her. it going was very impressive when the encounter occurred. We created by God with a feeling of love. Both love to our neighbor and love of God. We also often are in very deep longing situations.

David is a man who has a depth feelings of love to the Lord. He stated his longing to meet manifestly with God with a poems in the book of psalms. David encounter with God. Encounter not only in the realm of fantasy. But It is a real encounter. That is why David had a right true love and longing for God and David channeling longing that by coming to the temple and holy offerings.

Similarly with us! We could not have true love to God if we are not experience a real encounter with God. Did you remember ,when you met with God? When did your heart be touched by God? When did you
declare your love to God?. God first previously expressed his love for us. Each day God also meet with you privatly. And the most importantly that God really ready to be found by us whenever we want. We must meet with the Lord as well as meet our beloved, a real encounter!

Today, let we express our love for God.
Let we met HIM. Express your feelings to Him like when you meet with your beloved and feel the warmth of His love come to all of us .

Jesus saved my life
Jesus save me
Jesus care everything about me
Jesus love all of us

For more devotional ,Visit : www.Jesus-care.blogspot.com

This is excellent! I've been meditating on this subject alot. To have a true encounter with the Lord is what its all about and is the most important and glorious thing we will ever experience.

Today, let we express our love for God.
Let we met HIM. Express your feelings to Him like when you meet with your beloved and feel the warmth of His love come to all of us .

Thank you for this thread . Yes we need to come into His presence every day . I need that , you need that. He tells us to come into His presence with thanksgiving in our hearts. I know He has done so much for me . I would not be where I am today if it were not for Jesus . I praise and honour His Wonderful name ... To God be the glory ... great things He has done .

Back