The True Gospel Brings Guidance As Well As Salvation

Complete
However all we can do is put the truth out there and trust God that those who are hungry for the truth will take it.
So we have to play nice with every one and follow the guide lines and Pray for those who seem to be lacking in the understanding of the Truth in God's Word.

I would prefer sincerity and truth, myself, spoken kindly, I don't want anyone to 'play nice' with me.

As you can see here you have misquoted me. You have taken one line of what I said and made it to appear as something else and said the same thing in other words.

So I am asking you why?
Have a blessed day
FCJ

Complete

As you can see here you have misquoted me. You have taken one line of what I said and made it to appear as something else and said the same thing in other words.

So I am asking you why?
Have a blessed day
FCJ
Hello Fish Catcher Jim,

It was not a quotation, but a comment only, regarding the use of the words, 'play nice'. Please forgive me if I have offended you.

If I have anything to say, FCJ, I say it directly, not with veiled underlying meanings attached. :)

In Christ Jesus
Chris

I agree.
Also I have met many people who think they are filled to the brim with Christian knowledge and love.
But on examination it is just a thin veneer, underneath they are shown to be no better than anyone else..........that has been my experience any ways.
[QUOTE="Noblemen, post: 446404, member: 15867
It is the Latin translation of the scriptures which has carried us from the Christ-life to the unbelievable law preaching we have today.
Consequently, we have a great falling away from Grace.
/QUOTE]
I agree that there is a falling away taking place, but I can't really see that the Latin translation is the culprit.
In any event you are right in that there needs to be more preaching of God's word in the Churches and less...much less social gospel drivel
mine two thousand dollars worth....(inflation):)

I am Absolutely in agreement calvin.

Also, I do not believe we are falling away from grace as much as we are falling into the judgment of God. That is just my thinking.

Scriptures tell us that there will be a "falling away" in 2 Thess. 2:3.....
"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition".

IMO that is not from the Grace of God that saves man or that keeps him saved. However, it is the final repudiation of the Christian faith that takes before the appearance of the A/C which comes after that "R" word we are not allowed to talk about.

And yes also to the "unbelievable law preaching" we see today. That tells me there is a "Falling away" going on right now in that men are preaching a gospel of faith + works in that men must keep the law to stay saved. The falling away is from the Word of God and falling into the fables of men.

Plainly said, those who are preaching faith + keeping the law of God to be or stay saved are "false teachers" who do not know what the Word of God says and are instead teaching their opinions.

Don't forget those who preach that the values taught in the Bible are out dated and out moded. embrace the values of the 21st century(n)(n)(n)(n):mad:

There are now so many banned topics here, I'd rather not or maybe not be vaguely specific in any way
No I just meant Sir that I have heard some bad preaching before but nothing as bad as saying God's word is out dated.

If I heard some one teach that I would have to greet them as a child of the devil. :mad:

No I just meant Sir that I have heard some bad preaching before but nothing as bad as saying God's word is out dated.

If I heard some one teach that I would have to greet them as a child of the devil. :mad:
You may not have heard all that is out there to be heard. There is a wider world than yours or my little plot of ground.
I can't elaborate any more because of the list of topics of Christian interest that have been banned

You may not have heard all that is out there to be heard. There is a wider world than yours or my little plot of ground.

Amen to that Sir !! See there is a reason I have not heard it. My mind is my mind and I choose what I allow into it.

I can't elaborate any more because of the list of topics of Christian interest that have been banned

Yes the banned topic list has grown a little and if members would grasp that if they get a little mean and argue a lot on a topic then that topic gets banned.

Blessings
FCJ

Well at the moment I am the only member logged in (as is often the case these days), so I won't be arguing with myself.
I don't think there is a thriving community here any more.

Back