The Two Beasts

Thursday, December 26, 2013, 4:04 a.m. – The Lord Jesus woke me with this song:

He Was Despised / Handel (From: “The Messiah”)

He was despised and rejected of men;
A man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief… (From: Is. 53:3).

He gave His back to the smiters,
And His cheeks to them that plucked off the hair:
He hid not His face from shame and spitting (From: Is. 50:6).

Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Revelation 13 (NIV).

The Beast Out of the Sea

The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

Whoever has ears, let them hear.

“If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”
This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

Matthew Henry described the beast as “a tyrannical, idolatrous, persecuting power, springing up out of the troubles which took place. It was a frightful monster! It appears to mean that worldly, oppressing dominion, which for many ages, even from the times of the Babylonish captivity, had been hostile to the church.” The Pulpit Commentary says this about the sea: “The sea, again, is the type of instability, confusion, and commotion, frequently signifying the ungovernable nations of the earth in opposition to the Church of God.” And, it says this about the beast: “It is the power of the world which is directed towards the persecution of Christians.” It says this about the seven heads: “The seven, heads, therefore, are symbolical of universal dominion.” And, this about the ten horns: “The ten horns, therefore, denote plenitude of power.” http://biblehub.com/revelation/13-1.htm

The Pulpit Commentary concluded about the ten horns and seven heads: “The words of this passage thus signify that the beast should possess worldwide dominion and ample power.” In other words, this is speaking of this New World Order Beast which is presently at work in the world doing the very things described here in this 13th chapter of Revelation. The Lord Jesus has often depicted for me that this New World Order is a revival of an old order (a former empire engulfing the nations and peoples of the world, such as the German Empire, the Persian Empire, or the Roman Empire, et al). Presently he has been showing this to me as a revival of the German Empire (including the Kingdom of Prussia) of the 19th-20th Centuries, including a Prussianized military (privatized military police force), the likes of Hitler’s regime, only worldwide (global).

This New World Order Beast is presently forming its kingdom via forced compliance of the nations and peoples of the world to the N.W.O. (alias International Community). It utilizes such tactics as false flag operations, i.e. the casting of blame on other people and nations for what the US/N.W.O. is actually doing around the globe; and for the specific purpose to deceive the people of the world, in particular us in America, into thinking that all these nations with uprisings, for instance, are all the work of these individual nations. Think with me for a moment. What are the chances that all these various nations across the globe with uprisings, coups and government takeovers all just happened to naturally come one after another after another via the people of those individual nations? If you have followed these news articles over the past few years, you will find the stories to be nearly carbon copies of one another. In each situation, there are two sides to the conflict: pro-government and anti-government forces. They can’t resolve their differences, so there is an uprising, with an attempted or successful coup. Thus, the “International Community” steps into the situation as “savior,” and offers help either in taking down the present government and/or in establishing a new “transitional government,” i.e. transitional to the N.W.O., that is.

The Lord Jesus has been showing me for some time that this New World Order Beast (U.S. + allies) is targeting those who hold to the true testimony of Jesus Christ, and who share (proselytize; preach) the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ for the sole purpose of trying to win other people to faith in Jesus Christ. The Beast is not completely against the church, i.e. I believe much of the institutional church is part of this beast. As well, it may not be against those who merely call themselves Christians, as a whole, for not all who call themselves Christian are true followers of Jesus Christ. It is against God’s holy people, his saints, i.e. those who truly know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives, and is especially against those who hold to the gospel taught by Jesus and the apostles. So, it has convinced the church, largely, to change the gospel to make it more palatable, comfortable and pleasing to humankind, and to persecute all those who still believe and teach the truth. And, this is happening, not just in foreign nations, but within the U.S.A., too. We just haven’t faced the kind of severe persecution and death for our faith, yet, as those people in other nations.

The Beast Out of the Earth

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Matthew Henry said, concerning this second beast: “Those who understand the first beast to denote a worldly power, take the second to be also a persecuting and assumed power, which acts under the disguise of religion, and of charity to the souls of men. It is a spiritual dominion, professing to be derived from Christ, and exercised at first in a gentle manner, but soon spake like the dragon. Its speech betrayed it; for it gives forth those false doctrines and cruel decrees, which show it to belong to the dragon, and not to the Lamb. It exercised all the power of the former beast. It pursues the same design, to draw men from worshipping the true God, and to subject the souls of men to the will and control of men. The second beast has carried on its designs, by methods whereby men should be deceived to worship the former beast, in the new shape, or likeness made for it.”

The Pulpit Commentary says this with regard to the second beast: “Compare the wording of this introduction with that of verse one. We shall find reason to interpret this beast as self- deceit - that form of plausibility by which men persuaded themselves into a belief that they might without harm worship the former beast… And he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. That is, while simulating an appearance of Christ, his words betrayed his devilish nature. The aim of this beast throughout is to assume a plausible exterior, that men may be beguiled by him (cf. vs. 13-17). Such is the nature of that self-deceit which we believe this beast to typify. Many men, who were not to be tempted into a renunciation of Christ by the bitter persecution of the first beast, because coming in such a form they recognized easily its true nature, were nevertheless beguiled into such acts by specious reasoning and the deceit of their own hearts. Christians at all times are only too ready to be deceived by those who ‘by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple’ (Romans 16:18).” http://biblehub.com/revelation/13-11.htm

Wow! That says it!! An image is a likeness, copy, appearance, or a façade. This is about deception, i.e. it is about giving an appearance of one thing while the truth is purposefully hidden or withheld. I believe very much so that is what the Lord Jesus has been showing me concerning our government (+ allies), and concerning the institutional church, and this for these past seven + years in which he has been having me write out what he teaches me each day from his word, and in giving it to a “runner,” i.e. the internet, to “run with it” (See Hab. 2:2-3). Deception abounds via this New World Order (government + church).

I believe the “voice” of the façade of this New World Order (International Community) has primarily been Obama, the government-controlled media, and the institutional church, though I see Obama as the one threatening the destruction of peoples who will not bow to this Beast. Obama claims to be a Christian, and yet many of his words and declared beliefs stand in direct opposition to the teachings of scripture and of Christ. He claims that he and his wife “draw lessons from the birth and life of Jesus,” yet the setting is very ecumenical, which Jesus definitely was not! Obama brings the religions of the world together, including Jesus Christ in this, and teaches that Jesus sets an example for us in the context of the disregarding of differences of particular faiths, and of a “feel good” “let’s all get along and join hands together and become better people, neighbors and citizens” approach. Jesus Christ definitely taught caring for the truly needy, and he taught love over hate, but he did not teach a blending of religions or “let’s do what makes everybody feel good.”

The New World Order Pope Francis is a new voice of this N.W.O. Beast, as he also works “to draw men from worshipping the true God, and to subject the souls of men to the will and control of men.” He also claims to be following the Jesus of the Bible, and yet he also teaches an ecumenical (promoting of friendly relations between different religions – Encarta) approach to following Jesus’ example for how to live and to love others. Obama and the Pope get some things right, i.e. Jesus did heal the sick, and he taught love in place of hate, and he cared for the sick, injured, oppressed and needy, and it is true that we should follow Christ’s example in this. Yet, Jesus was not hung on a cross to die because he was a religious pacifist who compromised his beliefs in order to “win friends and influence people” or to make people feel good about themselves. He said he did not come to bring peace but a sword, and to turn family members against one another, not in hatred, but by the very fact that the sword of the Spirit, the word of God (of truth) is an offense to the unbeliever, and thus those who follow Jesus Christ will be hated, rejected, despised and even killed for their faith in Jesus Christ, and even by those within our own families, and within the institutional church, and this is what this chapter 13 of Revelation is about.

Courageous! / An Original Work / December 24, 2013

Based off Various Scriptures

The Word of God throughout taught.
Some people heard, but did doubt.
Still others had faith in Christ.
By grace He purified them.

They turned from sin
And they obeyed Christ.
He opened up their blinded eyesight;
Turned them from darkness
To the true Light;
Forgave their sin by His might.

He strengthened them in their faith.
He said, “Remain my faithful.”
He called them to obedience.
By faith, they were so grateful.

By faith, they were to follow Jesus;
To daily sit and listen to Him;
To have such faith that
Could move mountains;
To love those whom He gave them.

Be on your guard; courageous.
Stand firm in faith. Be thankful.
Take up the shield of your faith;
Protect against all evil.

Do not move from
The hope that you have.
Continue in your faith in Jesus.
Hold to the truth
With a clear conscience.
Endure with perseverance.

http://originalworks.info/courageous/

News Sources: http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...cdf504-6d60-11e3-a5d0-6f31cd74f760_story.html

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/12/25/bomb-attacks-on-christians-in-baghdad-kill-37/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/president-obamas-hawaii-vacation-day-21336951

Song: “He Was Despised:”

Back