The Two Seeds (pt 1) Questions/comments welcomed.

The First Prophecy

In Gen 3:15 it says,

"15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. "

Shortly after eating of the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil, Adam, Eve and the Serpent (representing the Devil Rev 12:9) received this prophecy. This prophecy tells us of a spiritual battle between the seed of Satan and the Seed of the "Woman" that would extend to the end of time. How do we know it's spiritual? Because both lineages physically are born of the "Woman:"

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord. 2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Although the offspring of the same mother, Gen 3:15 tells us that these are of two different seeds, and we see this manifested in the enmity that Cain had for his brother.

8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

The scripture makes it clear, that although he is of the physical seed of the woman, he is spiritually the seed of the wicked one.

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. 1 John 3:12.

Jesus stressed this point. When speaking to the unbelieving Jews he said:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth" John 8:44

So even though the Jews were physically of the seed of Abraham, they were spiritually the seed of the Devil.

The Last Adam

We know Eve's husband (the woman) was Adam and scripture lets us know that Jesus is called the last Adam.

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 1 Cor 15:45

Not only this, Adam was a figure of Jesus,

"Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come" Rom 5:14

Where Adam failed, Jesus overcame. Adam was made in God's image, so Jesus was the express image of God (Heb 1:3). Adam was the Son of God (Luk 3:38), and Jesus was the Son of God (John 10:36). But like Adam, does Jesus have a bride?

The Woman

2 Cor 11:2, For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

The you here, represents God's true church. This church is known as the bride of Christ.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. (Rev 22:17)

The church in the first century extended the hand of fellowship, and many were begotten in Christ thereby becoming seeds of the Woman. But as in the physical so in the spiritual.

The Two Seeds
Rom 16:20 lets us know that the bruising of Satan's head has not reached it's complete fulfillment and that the two seeds are still at war. But as Eve begotten Abel and Cain (who is of the Wicked one), did you know that the early church would beget two seeds?

The first we establish is of righteousness (Rev 12:5). And if one be of righteousness, no doubt the other would be of the wicked one. We read this account in Acts 20:29, Paul's final warning.

"For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."

This would begin anew, a spiritual battle within the walls of Christianity until the end of time.

In the next study, we will show from history, that the two seeds were war in every generation and still are to the present day and that God had a true people who stood up for truth in every generation.

Any questions or comments, please post below.

Blessings,
--MoG.

Last edited:
I never looked at that part very closely. Thank you for posting this. Helps me better understand.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

It should be understood that when God spoke of" the womans seed " he was speaking of ONE ("it") MALE ("he") child born of a woman and thus truly man but NOT of Adams seed .
For we are MANkind because every seed bringeth forth fruit after its own KIND.
For as man was CREATED in the image of God he is BORN in the image of Adam.
for the image of God was lost or marred by the fall and sin and thus we are by nature "children of wrath " and children of disobedience " and "shapen in iniquity"
Thus the dire need to be BORN again of another seed .
For each seed is predestined to bring forth fruit after its own kind.
A coorupted or corruptable seed predestined to bring forth corruption unto death.
and the same law applying to the "incorruptable seed which is the Word of God"
That is predestined to bring forth righteousness unto life .
For as much if we are His we have been translated from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of Gods dear son. So also have we been translated from one predestination to another .
To what then says Jesus shall we liken the kingdom of God?
"It is like a good man that sows the good seed in his field BUT WHILE MEN SLEPT his enemy came and sowed tares.........."
it is not unreasonable to say that Adam was in some ways asleep when Eve was being tempted .
Watch and pray said Jesus lest you fall into temptation for the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak..
God always gives the flesh first choice .
The bruising of the serpents head was FATAL to the serpent and the work was accomplished and finished.
But even as Adan died on the very day he partook of that fruit ,But 'lived' fro another 800 odd years or so.
For God had created him with so much LIFE it took that long for that death that now worked and ruled in him to man itest itself .
So also then but how much the more the victory and defeat of the devil and the bruising of his head unseen after calvary will take some time to manifest itself but we who are His see it by faith .
So also then when we are truly BORN again we have passed from death to life and now LIFE reigns where once did death.
and it may take a little while for that life and kingdom to manifest itself but it should and will in the life of a new BORN child of God.
By their FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM .
What sort of fruit that is manifested is determined by the seed that is sown .

in Christ
gerald

It should be understood that when God spoke of" the womans seed " he was speaking of ONE ("it") MALE ("he") child born of a woman and thus truly man but NOT of Adams seed .
For we are MANkind because every seed bringeth forth fruit after its own KIND.
For as man was CREATED in the image of God he is BORN in the image of Adam.
for the image of God was lost or marred by the fall and sin and thus we are by nature "children of wrath " and children of disobedience " and "shapen in iniquity"
Thus the dire need to be BORN again of another seed .
For each seed is predestined to bring forth fruit after its own kind.
A coorupted or corruptable seed predestined to bring forth corruption unto death.
and the same law applying to the "incorruptable seed which is the Word of God"
That is predestined to bring forth righteousness unto life .
For as much if we are His we have been translated from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of Gods dear son. So also have we been translated from one predestination to another .
To what then says Jesus shall we liken the kingdom of God?
"It is like a good man that sows the good seed in his field BUT WHILE MEN SLEPT his enemy came and sowed tares.........."
it is not unreasonable to say that Adam was in some ways asleep when Eve was being tempted .
Watch and pray said Jesus lest you fall into temptation for the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak..
God always gives the flesh first choice .
The bruising of the serpents head was FATAL to the serpent and the work was accomplished and finished.
But even as Adan died on the very day he partook of that fruit ,But 'lived' fro another 800 odd years or so.
For God had created him with so much LIFE it took that long for that death that now worked and ruled in him to man itest itself .
So also then but how much the more the victory and defeat of the devil and the bruising of his head unseen after calvary will take some time to manifest itself but we who are His see it by faith .
So also then when we are truly BORN again we have passed from death to life and now LIFE reigns where once did death.
and it may take a little while for that life and kingdom to manifest itself but it should and will in the life of a new BORN child of God.
By their FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM .
What sort of fruit that is manifested is determined by the seed that is sown .

in Christ
gerald

Hi brother,

I agree with "What sort of fruit that is manifested is determined by the seed that is sown ."
I agree with "It should be understood that when God spoke of" the womans seed " he was speaking of ONE".-- even Christ.
And I agree with "Thus the dire need to be BORN again of another seed ."

All very true. However, I disagree with:
"The bruising of the serpents head was FATAL to the serpent and the work was accomplished and finished." , as Rom 16:20 makes this abundantly clear that this is NOT the case. "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under YOUR feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.""

Blessings,
MoG

Hi brother,

I agree with "What sort of fruit that is manifested is determined by the seed that is sown ."
I agree with "It should be understood that when God spoke of" the womans seed " he was speaking of ONE".-- even Christ.
And I agree with "Thus the dire need to be BORN again of another seed ."

All very true. However, I disagree with:
"The bruising of the serpents head was FATAL to the serpent and the work was accomplished and finished." , as Rom 16:20 makes this abundantly clear that this is NOT the case. "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under YOUR feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.""

Blessings,
MoG

Any person IN Christ has or can have Satan under their feet. For even the little toe is 'above' the devil .
"young men the Word of God dwelleth in you richly and ye have overcome the wicked one" Comes to mind.

The devil or rather Lucifer was given the power of death .
But like Baalam who held the truth in unrighteosness used the very nature of God to seek to bring the children of God under the curse and judgement of God .So Lucifer who was given the power of death in righteousnes used it to his own ends and by deceit (the FATHER of all lies) enticed Eve through a religious debate to reject the Word of God and believe his word."Thou shalt not surely die ."
You will need to read carefully what I said in an 'argument' and not in one statement of it .
For did not God say to Adam "in the DAY ye eat thereof ye shall surely die"?
Yet to all "apearences" he did not die on that day but 800 years or so later .
Thus the subtlety of the devil is exposed . For he said ye shall NOT surely die .
But who spoke the truth ? God or the devil?
Then we must and should believe God and seek if needs must how they died on the day they ate of it yet 'lived' for another 800 years or so .
My argument was that God had given man so much life it took 800 odd years for that death that now worked in them to manifest itself . Yet die that did and die that had on the very day God said of it .
and it was so proved the devil was indeed the liar.
A half truth or a truth taken out of context is always pretext for a lie.
I further argued that when a man is truly BORNagain of the incorruptable seed which is the Word of God and the Spirit of God .That now LIFE reigns for Christ reigns and instead of the law of sin and death now the law of Christ reigns .
Yet even as a child is conceived in the womb unseen and hidden and then gestates in due time that new life will manifest itself .
So then are we not BORN again? of what seed ? Of corruptable seed or incorruptable?
Then death no longer reigns but life and "while the body is dead because of sin " IF the same SPIRIT that raised up Jesus from the dead now reigns in you will he not then also quicken your mortal bodies ?
For men think they live .But are in very truth DEAD in trespasses and in sin.
But we who are in Christ not only have life but life more abundently .
Yet did not Paul pray for the people of God that the eyes of their understanding be opened that they might seen and understand what is the exceedign greatness of his power that is towrds us who beleive.........?
Then I say grave where is thy victory and death where is thy sting?
For the death has a sting and it is sin and the power of sin is the law "
and the devil through fear of death brings men into bondage .
If then Jesus descended into death and death. Death and hell could not close its doors against him .For he died for sin under the law and "he who knew no sin became sin ............................."
The devil has no power in of and by himself . For all power belongs unto God .
Thus death by virtue of that gift that is written that the gifts of God are not repented of .
The gates of hell and death could not lawfully keep the Lord out . For he died under the law and for sin.
But having died they could not keep him in for he had no sin and thus Giod could justly and righteous;y raise him from the dead.
The death of Christ then was fatal to the devil and you do not crush or bruise a snakes head and think it will 'live'
For he took the keys of death and hell and ascended up on high far above all principalities and powers and mights and dominions.
Thus ther eis no place the devil can call his own as it were and no place he can hide and there is no one who cannot be saved and set free from the bondage of the devil if they repent and call upon the Lord.
You say not all is acomplished?
"it is finished" said the Lord .
The devil has no power or authority over any child of God who believes .
and while it LOOKS like nothign has changed and in truth things are gettign far worse and the devil is alive and well thankyou very much.
The truth is as the scriptures speak of it that "the prsoperity of the wicked is so that they may be destroyed forever "
I will still then argue that the defeat and ruin of the devil was complete .It is just not yet manifested to the world.
But with the eyes of faith a child of God by the Word of God and the Spirit of God can see or understand they are no longer bound but free and truly free at that .For the devil was stripped of all his power and authority so much so that the Church that the LORD is building the gates of hell will not prevail against it either and as the verse you quoted the church will at last manifest the glory of God by living as it should and bearign witness to not only to the death of Jesus Christ but also to His glorious resurection.
For is it not written ?
We are CRUCIFIED .....................WITH Christ .
We are BURIED ...........................With Christ.
We are RISEN TOGTHER IN Christ .

Then I say there is more to this Christianity of God than the church today has any inkling of and it needs to repent of its unbeleif .
You might say it has no need of it?
Paul warned the church and was most concerned that we would not eneter the promise because of unbelief and in another place was most concerned that we be not decieved as Eve was.
Unbelief in God is not just not believign God .
It is also beleiving another and the wrogn message .
So it was and so it is today.

"I am rich increased in goods and in need of nothing " says the church of today.
the Lord says soemthing quite different .

in Christ
gerald

If the seed of the woman is undoubtedly Christ who is the Word of God made flesh .
Then the seed of the serpent is the word of the devil.
If then the seed of the woman is the Word of God the truth . Then the seed of the serpent is the lie .
each produces works .

In Christ
gerald

Back