The Wicked Are Leaving First...

Both true believers and false believers from the falling away(‘the Wicked’) will be together until the end:

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means:for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers,Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

When does Jesus come on the clouds:

Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds
with great power and glory.

That’s right...Jesus comes on the clouds after the tribulation and ‘the wicked’ are removed first. Apostle Paul did not teach a ‘pre-tribulation rapture’. The Bible says that ‘the wicked’ from the falling away are severed from among the just by the angels-and then we who are‘alive and remain’ will be caught up to the Lord... What will happen to you on the day of ‘the harvest’? The falling away is here and people are believing fables like ‘unmerited favor’, a rapture of the church before judgment day and other false teachings by wolves in sheep's clothing.Do not be deceived by them! To read more about the gospel of grace, the falling away that is taking place right now in the United States, why there cannot be an ‘antichrist in Jerusalem-sitting in a temple’ or a ‘7 year’ tribulation, and what takes place when the ‘Day of the Lord’ begins read the PDF entitled 'The falling away is here'...

CLICK HERE TO READ 'THE FALLING AWAY IS HERE'

TC

That’s right...Jesus comes on the clouds after the tribulation and ‘the wicked’ are removed first.

that is incorrect .. if the wicked are removed .. who do you think Jesus slays with the Anti-Christ at Armageddon ???
Mat 13:30
‘Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”

this does NOT say they are removed .. it says they are gathered together .. in other words they are unified in lawlessness as one .. aka they are all gathered together to resist Jesus when He does come ..

the WHEAT is removed .. the tares are only bundled together .. NOT removed ..

Mat 13:38
and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one;
Mat 13:39
and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels.

that is incorrect .. if the wicked are removed .. who do you think Jesus slays with the Anti-Christ at Armageddon ???
Mat 13:30
‘Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”

this does NOT say they are removed .. it says they are gathered together .. in other words they are unified in lawlessness as one .. aka they are all gathered together to resist Jesus when He does come ..

the WHEAT is removed .. the tares are only bundled together .. NOT removed ..

Mat 13:38
and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the tares are the sons of the evil one;
Mat 13:39
and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels.

Again, you can argue with me but not with scripture...

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers,Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

You can say what you want but the wicked are destroyed from the earth at the Lords return. That to me means removed...gone, no longer there, in fact Jesus says 'ashes under the soles of our feet':

Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psa 91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

You are a wolf in sheep's clothing and a deceiver...go away and do not respond to my posts anymore...If you want to continue the discussion- go read the PDF then let's talk otherwise don't post any more nonsense...

TC

Again, you can argue with me but not with scripture...

scripture doesn't support what you said ..

sever the wicked means to separate .. NOT remove ..

quit cherry picking .. it says gather 1st the tares AND BUNDLE THEM .. NOT REMOVE them ..

You can say what you want but the wicked are destroyed from the earth at the Lords return. That to me means removed...gone, no longer there, in fact Jesus says 'ashes under the soles of our feet':

at the return .. yes .. but that does not say they are removed first ..

You are a wolf in sheep's clothing and a deceiver...go away and do not respond to my posts anymore...If you want to continue the discussion- go read the PDF then let's talk otherwise don't post any more nonsense...

you are breaking God's commandments .. I forgive you .. now go and ask His forgiveness .. and I will post what ever I want when I want ..

Scripture is built precept upon precept 'line upon line' here a little and there a little' I am not 'cherry picking' but rightly dividing the word of truth by comparing scripture with each other according to the Spirit. They are removed...However- I will use a few other words such as 'taken', rooted out, shaken, cut off, and destroyed to assist me:

Job 21:30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Psa 101:8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD

Psa 145:20 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Psa 37:38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

Psa 68:2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish
at the presence of God

Job 34:20 In a moment shall they die, and the people shall be troubled at midnight, and pass away: and the mighty shall be taken away without hand.

Pro 11:21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

Luk 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luk 17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Pro 11:6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
Mat 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

The wicked leave first...They are gathered and burned up into ashes. The wicked will be no more on that day. Jesus does not return twice. Just once to judge- nowhere does it say that he will secretly rapture the church. This event will be seen by everyone. It says the wicked are cast into the fire first then He will gather His elect. Don';t twist scripture to fit a theory that holds no water.. Lsst time I am going to say it..go read the PDF or quit posting. Thank you again for honoring the request as a Christian...

TC

Back