The Wolf

Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 5:44 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “Holy, Holy, Holy” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart.

Before I got into the word this morning, I read some of the top news stories, in particular about this situation in Syria. Just as I was reading about the US, Obama, Syria, Russia, Israel and China, et al, I suddenly had appear before me on my living room floor a very large spider resembling a wolf spider - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_spider. This spider reminded me of some previous writings the Lord had given me back in April/May of this year concerning a very similar spider with 8 eyes and 8 legs which had appeared on my kitchen floor at that time. To my surprise, some of these writings were also centered on our engagement with Syria, especially with regard to their chemical weapons. I will quote some passages from these previous writings, as they coincide with what is going on in the news today.

I read Daniel 7 for my devotions. “This ‘king’ is leading in a revival of the Roman Empire or the Persian Empire or the Babylonian Empire, or perhaps a combination of all 3 as Revelation 13 may suggest. The Lord Jesus has also shown me many times over that part of this ‘little horn’ is this revival of a Hitler-like regime, i.e. this Prussianized army of ‘ants’ (international forces/military) and a privatized, secretive ‘quasi-military’ police force designed for the sole purpose of overthrowing governments, including our own form of government (changing laws), i.e. the ‘spider eggs’ (see swastika). This is a dictatorship, an autocratic regime that is engulfing the nations of the world one piece at a time, and now it is America’s turn to be bitten.”

http://christsfreeservant.blogspot.com/2013/04/clandestine-and-subversive.html

I read Joel 1-2:17 for my devotions. “Obama is part of this ‘spider,’ i.e. this (or another) ‘gang of eight.’ He and this spider are hunters and predators. The spider has two body parts. One is ‘The Rattler,’ and the other is the part with the 8 eyes and the fangs. This spider is venomous. This spider advertises the threat of its poisoning venom (vicious, ferocious, malicious and violent hostility) via ‘The Rattler.’ Obama, I believe, is ‘The Rattler,’ i.e. this is what he was doing in this press conference (and in other speeches). He spreads lies, deceptions, and rumors to cause the people of this country to lose composure, to feel frightened, worried and confused. His words are intended to leave people with a specific impression and to attract attention to the messages he wants the people to receive. In other words, it is mostly a pack of lies in order to deceive the people of America, and perhaps the world, into believing things that are not true in order to fulfill a very evil purpose, i.e. the venomous bite of the snake/spider.”

http://christsfreeservant.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-rattler.html

I read Joel 2:18-32 for my devotions. “What this means is that the true ‘axis of evil’ has been and is our government in the U.S. and its allies, the Obama administration, and our military in alliance with NATO (international forces). We create these scenarios in these other nations, calling them the ‘axis of evil,’ so that we have an excuse to go into them and takeover. This ‘set up’ is a carefully orchestrated and well-laid-out scheme for creating chaos so that we can come to the ‘rescue.’ The Rattler spreads the rumors and gets the people emotionally charged up so that they will support our government in taking military action in other nations, and now including in our own nation, apparently. And, this appears to be taking place right now with Obama and his rhetoric (persuasive, pretentious, empty, skillful words) concerning Syria. You can read about it here: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/obama-wants-more-certainty-on-syrian-chemical-weapons/article11644706/.”

http://christsfreeservant.blogspot.com/2013/05/axis-of-evil.html

I read Habakkuk 1 for my devotions. “This is where the ‘Catch-22’ comes into play. Definition: ‘A situation presenting two equally undesirable alternatives; an illogical, unreasonable, or senseless situation’ - http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/catch-22. In other words, the solution to one form of evil is to bring judgment through a, perhaps, greater form of evil. Yet, God did this all throughout the OT history of his people, and he has promised through his prophets that he will do this again. His divine instruments of judgment now are the dragon (Satan), the beast and the false prophet. I have often seen this evil trio as our president Obama and his administration (the spider w/Obama as The Rattler), the global order (from the U.N.) and our military in conjunction with the international forces. So, this puts our nation (and other allied nations) in a unique position as both conquerors and those being conquered (from within).”

http://christsfreeservant.blogspot.com/2013/05/catch-22.html
I read Habakkuk 2:4-20 for my devotions. “There are several key things here about this ‘spire.’ It is pyramidal in structure, which brought to mind the unfinished pyramid on our Great Seal, and that this could be the missing top, now showing it is finished or nearly finished (not bolted in place just yet), i.e. the 1 world government is now or will very soon be in place. Another thing that stood out to me is the significance behind the sprout or shoot, i.e. a reference to the Messiah (see Is. 11:1), or in this case, perhaps the false Messiah. Also it is symbolic of being over top of the church and of martial law (See Rev. 13). The part about reaching to the skies reminded me of the Tower of Babel – see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel - now a one world order, fashioned by the wealthy and prestigious – the elite aristocrats who run the world.”

http://christsfreeservant.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-spire.html

Today: I read Jeremiah 45-46 for my devotions this morning. These are the passages that stood out to me:

You said, ‘Woe to me! The Lord has added sorrow to my pain; I am worn out with groaning and find no rest.’ But the Lord has told me to say to you, ‘This is what the Lord says: I will overthrow what I have built and uproot what I have planted, throughout the earth. Should you then seek great things for yourself? Do not seek them. For I will bring disaster on all people, declares the Lord…

“Who is this that rises like the Nile,
like rivers of surging waters?
Egypt rises like the Nile,
like rivers of surging waters.
She says, ‘I will rise and cover the earth;
I will destroy cities and their people.’
Charge, you horses!
Drive furiously, you charioteers!
March on, you warriors—men of Cush and Put who carry shields,
men of Lydia who draw the bow.
But that day belongs to the Lord, the Lord Almighty—
a day of vengeance, for vengeance on his foes.
The sword will devour till it is satisfied,
till it has quenched its thirst with blood.
For the Lord, the Lord Almighty, will offer sacrifice
in the land of the north by the River Euphrates…

This is the message the Lord spoke to Jeremiah the prophet about the coming of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon to attack Egypt:
“Announce this in Egypt, and proclaim it in Migdol;
proclaim it also in Memphis and Tahpanhes:
‘Take your positions and get ready,
for the sword devours those around you.’
Why will your warriors be laid low?
They cannot stand, for the Lord will push them down.
They will stumble repeatedly;
they will fall over each other.
They will say, ‘Get up, let us go back
to our own people and our native lands,
away from the sword of the oppressor.’

…Egypt will hiss like a fleeing serpent
as the enemy advances in force;
they will come against her with axes,
like men who cut down trees.
They will chop down her forest,”
declares the Lord,
“dense though it be.
They are more numerous than locusts,
they cannot be counted.
Daughter Egypt will be put to shame,
given into the hands of the people of the north.”

The Lord Jesus, I believe, is giving me a picture here of the USA as “Egypt,” with its unfinished (about to be finished) pyramid, yet she is also a part of Babylon (the New World Order) which is advancing on the governments of this world, including upon the government of these United States of America to overthrow, to tear down, and to destroy from within. And, the description of these conquering armies of both Egypt and of Babylon are described, as well, in these previous writings from which the Lord had me reference this morning.

This is God’s judgment upon the world and upon our nation for all its evil. He will use an evil force to come against us (see “Catch-22”), but he will also judge that evil force once he has accomplished his purposes through them. I don’t know God’s timetable here, so I can’t say with any certainty how and when all these things will come to pass, but I do know they are in the workings and that this “beast” has been forming for some time now, and it has been conquering the nations of the world, and the USA will not escape. So, be prepared.

Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty / Heber / Dykes

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee.
Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty,
God in three persons, blessed Trinity!
Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore thee,
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim falling down before thee,
Which wert, and art, and evermore shalt be.

Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide thee,
Though the eye of sinful man thy glory may not see,
Only thou art holy; there is none beside thee,
Perfect in power, in love and purity.

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
All thy works shall praise thy name, in earth and sky and sea.
Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty,
God in three persons, blessed Trinity.

There is chaos and madness in the world. God is peace and never changes.
He is holy! Those who trust in him will not be disappointed.

There is chaos and madness in the world. God is peace and never changes.
He is holy! Those who trust in him will not be disappointed.

Yes, all that is true. Yet he is also just and he will bring judgment on this earth because he said so and because he never changes and his word can always be trusted. And, yes! Those who trust in him will not be disappointed. Amen!

Back