The Wonders of God

The Wonders of God

Job 38:4-7 (NLT) - Where were you when I laid the foundations the earth? Tell me, if you know so much, who determined its dimensions and stretched out the surveying line? What supports its foundations, and who laid its cornerstone as the morning stars sang together, and all the angels shouted for joy?

God has so carefully planned out everything for this earth. There is no question to this that God knew what He was doing the day He planned to create the world which we rest upon. It is no secret that everything which we see, touch, smell, and breathe is made in His name and His Glory. Only God knows the secrets to the Creation, and we only can only catch a glimpse of it.

It is important to remember that God has so carefully outlined every part of His tedious Creation, from Genesis to Job and the eventual destruction and the new paradise and rest which He has promised us. God created everything from the elements to the stars to us, for He has formed us in our mother's womb(s).

Just take a look at these few and wonderful scriptures detailing everything we know, today, about the stars, this earth, and the creatures which inhabit it:

Job 26:7-14 (NLT) - God stretches the northern sky over empty space, and hangs the earth on nothing. He wraps the rain in his thick clouds, and the clouds don't burst with the weight. He covers the face of the moon, shrouding it with his clouds,
He created the horizon when he separated the waters; he set the boundary between day and night.
The foundations of the heavens tremble, they shudder at his rebuke.
By his power the sea grew calm.
By his skill he crushed the great sea monster.
His spirit made the heavens beautiful, and his power pierced the gliding serpent.
These are just the beginning of all that he does, merely a whisper of his power.
Who, then, can comprehend the thunder of his power?

Job 36:27-30 (NLT) - He draws up the water vapor, and then distills it into rain.
The rain pours down from the clouds, and everyone benefits.
Who can understand the spreading of the clouds
And the thunder that rolls forth from heaven?
See how he spreads the lightning around him, and how it lights up the depths of the sea.

Job 38:31-33 (NLT) - Can you direct the movement of the stars - binding the cluster of the Pleiades,
Or loosening the cords of Orion?
Can you direct the sequence of the seasons
Or guide the Bear and her cubs across the heavens?
Do you know the laws of the universe?
Can you use them to regulate the earth?

Thank you for sharing this today. I can really relate to Job, but I always remember that God has a perfect plan and the beauty of his whole creation shouts his glory.

Back