The Word is yours!

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

The Word is yours!

The Word is yours. It is as though there is no other person in the world but you, and this revelation is given especially to you; you can say "it is mine".
When He said whatsoever you shall ask to the Father in my Name, He will give it to you," you can say He was talking to me.
He is my Father; I am His child. This is His message to help me in my earth walk. John 15:7 was given by the Master form the Father to me for He said "The Words I speak are not mine, but the Father is speaking through me."
Consequently it is the Father who said "If ye abide in Christ and his Words abide in you, ask whatsoever ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein am I glorified, that ye bear much fruit." This is prayer fruit. It is going to be born by one of the branches and I am that branch.

E W Kenyon

John 15:7 (KJV)

http://www.biblegateway.com/help/faq/?id=2#10
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done
unto you.

:groupray: Praying that we all receive the revelation and truth of His word today and that we all may abide with Him and He with us...amen :groupray:

Psalm 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Proverbs 19:23
The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 15:1-14

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

2 John 1:2 (KJV)

For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

John 14:6-17
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
:groupray:

7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Cool! So, if I am in communication with God, and His words are abiding in me because I am in the Bible so much, I can be assured of asking pretty much what I want, and it will be done for me? Wow!

But, I don't know if I'd have the nerve to ask such a thing, like what if I asked that my Diabetes would be healed? Can I ask for something like that for myself and it would happen? I have always wondered about healings. Does wondering mean I do not have enough faith for that? Or is this verse in the Bible to build up my faith? Give me an example of what you can ask for that will be done.

The Word is yours. It is as though there is no other person in the world but you, and this revelation is given especially to you; you can say "it is mine".
When He said whatsoever you shall ask to the Father in my Name, He will give it to you," you can say He was talking to me.
He is my Father; I am His child. This is His message to help me in my earth walk. John 15:7 was given by the Master from the Father to me for He said "The Words I speak are not mine, but the Father is speaking through me."
Consequently it is the Father who said "If ye abide in Christ and his Words abide in you, ask whatsoever ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein am I glorified, that ye bear much fruit." This is prayer fruit. It is going to be born by one of the branches and I am that branch.

E W Kenyon

"I used to ask God for a slice of bread, now I ask Him for the whole bakery"- Rienhard Bonke Evangelist.

Some God heals, some He walks through a trail of their faith. It is okay to ask and believe you Father for good things.

Jesus has spoken a love message to you. He says "if you abide in me." His Words abide in you just as that Lovers Words would abide in your heart. You go over that Lover's Words again and again. He has asked you to become His companion for life. How sacred is that letter. It is Loves own message to your heart. Love has spoken to you.
E W Kenyom

Back