the wrath of God poured out without mixture....

People shall hear the Word of Truth (His Voice) in this coming time and will depart from those who have been taking advantage of them. All that are in the “graves” of religious-sounding men shall hear His voice as He opens up the Scriptures to our understanding.

The “graves” of men are church denominations which are like the pyramids/tombs built by the ancient Egyptians. They all focus on the “after life” and have filled the tombs full of things that will supposedly help them in the after life. The things that men keep in their “graves” are the doctrines and commandments of men….and they keep many prisoners in them supposedly guaranteeing them a place in heaven. NO flesh is being saved by keeping the handwriting of carnal ordinances by men.

But the Lord came to this world so that we may have life here and have it more abundantly. God so loved THIS world that He gave His Son so that we might have “eternal life”…an age-lasting life in the here and now. Whoever believes in Him shall NOT PERISH from off this earth but have an age-lasting life. The world is already perishing. The world is already condemned. He came here to give life to this world.

But an enemy has sown tares among the wheat. Men have crept in unawares and have led many astray after their things which bring forth the fruit of death and prevent the LIFE of Jesus from being manifest in the flesh. They deny that Jesus is come in the flesh.

But the Lord has mercy upon us and commands the Light to shine in the “darkness” of men’s hearts. Some will hear His voice and do good unto the resurrection of life….in the here and now. Others will not remember to let brotherly love continue and will do evil….vilifying the Word spoken and those who will speak it. They will want to keep their own thoughts and ways….and defending their denominations of men.

John 5:28-30 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

As He hears, He judges….and His judgment is just…righteous.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Many will hear His voice and will no longer “buy” what the rich pastors are “selling” any more. These will cause them much grief as people shall leave their company causing them “torment”. The flattering tongue (Babylon) will no longer be able to deceive and gain riches from those it had rule over. Instead, Babylon….the flattering tongue of those who handle the Word of God deceptively…shall “burn” with anger. The tongue that once flattered persons for unjust gain shall “burn” instead with wrath and persecutions for us believing in the good news and for leaving their churches. He commands us to come out from among them and be separate.

Revelation 18:10-17 KJV
(10) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
(11) And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Their “torment” begins when we leave their presence. We “reward” her even as she rewarded us……

Revelation 18:6-10 KJV
(6) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
(7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
(8) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
(9) And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
(10) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Their plagues come in one day. The same day Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. The tongue is a fire that will speak all kinds of evil at us when we shall no longer keep company with them. But let us NOT LOOK BACK. Let us not render evil for their evil…..the fire and brimstone that will rain from heaven…..the air where words travel. They will speak all kinds of evil of us when we leave. Let us not take any of their things with us. Let us lose our “life” to save it.

Luke 17:28-33 KJV
(28) Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
(29) But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
(30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
(31) In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
(32) Remember Lot's wife.
(33) Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

“Babylon” falls….as the flattering tongue disappears and becomes a mouth that will speak all kinds of evil against those who will depart from their churches. The mouth becomes a habitation for all kinds of hateful words (every unclean and hateful bird). “She” will “burn” with anger……the wine of the wrath of her fornication. They once employed the flattering tongue to gain riches from the deceived but the Word of Truth shall expose what is in the hearts of men by how they react to it.

Revelation 18:1-5 KJV
(1) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
(3) For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

We MUST come of “her” or be partakers of her sins and receive of her plagues…..for their sins shall be filled to the utmost….reaching unto heaven where God has remembered her iniquities.

(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

God has been good to all of men for He has caused joy to be placed in men’s hearts so that they may rejoice in their own meaningless works in their brief time appointed on the earth . They are under the wrath of God (as their mortal flesh decays away to the grave) but He still sends the rain and fruitful seasons unto man to rejoice in . God has left a witness unto them of His goodness.

But a Day arrives in which men are expected to repent and turn from those vanities and seek after Him and He is not very far from all of us. There is a coming Day in which men are expected to cease from their works and turn unto Him.

In this coming time, the wrath of God shall be poured out WITHOUT MIXTURE into the cup of His indignation upon those who will not glorify and honor God over man at the revelation of Jesus….the words of the Spirit being preached to their ears. How will men believe when they receive honor one from one another? If one comes in his own authority (forehead), him will they receive (hand) rather than one who will come in the name of the Father. We must not follow after evil but after good.

Revelation 14:
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

They will be tormented with fire (the tongue is a fire) and with “brimstone”….which comes from a word that means “divine”. It will be WITHOUT MIXTURE….for there will be NO JOY but only weeping and gnashing of teeth. This will be a here and now thing and it will be the righteous judgment of God (brimstone) upon those who will follow after evil at the hearing of His voice. As He hears, He judges and His judgment is JUST (the brimstone signifies His just judgment).

They will be tormented in the presence of the “holy angels”…..the holy messengers which are the words of all the biblical saints as interpreted by Christ (at His revelation of the knowledge of the Truth). They will not be able to bear with what they hear and their tongues will speak evil against it….and the tongue is a fire which sets the whole course of nature upon fire very quickly. Their evil will be rewarded back upon them as He will remember their sins.

They will persecute those who will receive the love of the Truth and will follow after the Lord . Those who will follow after the Lord will NOT render evil for their evil. They will keep the sacrifice of our Lord (the Lamb) which will infuriate them.

But those who will be “tormented” will follow in the way of Cain, who was of that wicked, and slew his brother. And why did he slay him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous….which will cause much indignation towards the brothers as they will “slay” them with an evil tongue.

(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. We are to endure with all patience and faith the coming persecutions and tribulations of those who will be tormented with “fire and brimstone”. This is NOT an after- life thing (after we die)….but something that will happen in the here and now when we leave their churches. The righteous and the wicked receive their reward in this earth.

2 Thessalonians 1:4-12 KJV
(4) So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

It will be the manifest token of righteous judgment of God (brimstone=divine) and it will test our faith in the good news of Christ . But we are to endure and be counted worthy of the kingdom of God for which we shall suffer by those who will be tormented with the fire and brimstone.

(5) Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Brimstone = the righteous judgment of God. It is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to those who will trouble us.

(6) Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
(7) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
(8) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
(9) Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Not only will they be punished from the presence of the Lord (because they NOT BELIEVE in His testimony) but they will also not partake of the LIFE of the Lord that will be manifest in our mortal flesh.

He shall come to be glorified IN His saints (the “second coming”)….His LIFE shall appear to the horror of those who had not believed in His testimony at the preaching of the Spirit (the “first” coming so to speak).

First, we hear His voice as preached by those who are sent by Him….and then we that believe in our hearts (where He shall come in and eat with us) and then shall His life appear outwardly in our mortal flesh for those who look for Him in faith.

Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation….our flesh shall be saved by His appearing LIFE in us because we initially believed in His testimony.

(10) When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus as we shall be persecuted by those whom we leave behind in their churches.

(11) Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
(12) That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The smoke of their torment ascends up “for ever and ever”….that is, the wicked who will not believe shall continuously provoke the Lord to anger to His face. The wicked shall have no peace. There will be no joy in their bad behavior as He will recompense their evil deeds upon them. They will be like the sea continuously churning… whose waves shall cast up mire before Him constantly.

Revelation 14:
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The smoke of their torment ascends up continuously….that is, provoking Him to His face continuously. These are a “smoke in my nose, a fire that burns all day” as they will not cease from their walking in a way that is not good and walking after their own thoughts.

Isaiah 65:2-16 KJV
(2) I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
(3) A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
(4) Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
(5) Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.
(6) Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,
(7) Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

Here is the patience of the saints. They will persecute us with their tongues that will speak evil (the “fire”) in their wrath. Their “torment” shall be an evident token of their perdition but unto us…. an evident token of our salvation. We are not to render evil for their evil but keep His patience…..keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. We are to keep His sacrifice.

Revelation
(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth. We are to die to sin when the persecutions shall arise from those who not glorify God in the churches of carnal men and want to keep the status quo. Let us not look back to render evil for their evil.

We shall hear His voice from heaven and rest from our “labors”…our envy, strife, evil speaking, guile, etc. We will keep the death of Jesus by following His example as He did not render evil for evil upon the cross. Our “works” shall follow us for we shall suffer persecution with Him and then share in His glory afterwards as His life shall appear in our mortal flesh. We are to be faithful unto His death as they will persecute us. Our works shall follow us for we shall receive a crown of life as promised.

(13) And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Blessed are the “dead” which “die” (being dead to sins….dead to evil speaking) in the Lord from henceforth…….as we follow after His example…. And die to sin in the face of persecutions.

1 Peter 2:21-25 KJV
(21) For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
(22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
(23) Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

(24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
(25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls

The rich pastors have had their time of joy. They are rich now. They are full now. They laugh now. Many speak well of them now.

Luke 16:19-31 KJV
(19) There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

They rejoice in their works….in their building of churches….in their ministries….etc….while those who they were supposed to be feeding have gone “hungry” spiritually and not being fed with the Word of Truth and so the LIFE of Jesus is not being manifest in their flesh as it should be. They are full of sores: envy, strife, divisions, hatred of one another,etc.

(20) And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
(21) And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

But as the name “Lazarus” suggests, God helps us by sending His Son to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is true. The beggar “dies” to sin and is carried by the “angels”….the words of the biblical saints as interpreted by Christ (His testimony)…into Abraham’s bosom where we inherit the promises made to Abraham because we BELIEVE in Him and His testimony. We depart from the presence of the “rich man” which will cause him to be in “torments” as he will speak all kinds of evil. We enter into His rest….His peace.

The rich man wants Lazarus to come back and cool his tongue. The tongue is a fire…..and the rich man was tormented in the flame.

(22) And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
(23) And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

(24) And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
(25) But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
(26) And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
(27) Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
(28) For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
(29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
(30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
(31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Lazarus “died”. He died to sin and left the company of the “rich man” which caused torment. We also are to die to sin and depart from their company. The rich man was in “Hades”…that is, the “unseen” where he did not know why Lazarus was taken away from his presence. They will think it strange that we will no longer run with them after their things and will speak evil of us….as evil doers. The wicked will just not understand…..being in “Hades”….the “unseen”.

We are taken away from their churches so as not to share in their sins and coming plagues. We are taken away from the evil to come. The righteous “perish” but no man lays it to heart….that is, the rich man is in “hades”….the unseen….for they will not understand why this will all be happeing.

Isaiah 57:1-5 KJV
(1) The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come

Lazarus entered into peace and found rest. We also shall cease from our works and enter into His rest. We shall find peace in Him as we walk according to His will.

(2) He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

But the “rich man” did evil as he opened up wide his mouth….the great, wide “gulf”. His own tongue brought him much torment.

(3) But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.
(4) Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
(5) Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Back