The Written Word

The written word of God is one of the priceless possessions of every born-again believer. The word is the unfolding of all of the revelation concerning the majesty and grace of the Father as it is revealed in the Son. All the facts about heaven and earth, sin and salvation, angels and Satan, life-and-death, future and past are wrapped up in the word.
The word is not only written Scriptures, for written Scriptures can be interpreted and translated by man anyway he sees fit, but the true word is a person. The Scripture is the written record of that person, for Jesus said all Scriptures testify of Him. Furthermore, Paul said, in second Timothy 3:16–17, " all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
Paul's declaration means that Jesus Christ as the word is profitable for every idea and suggestion of life. There is nothing that has to do with life, or eternity, or God that can be separated from the person of Jesus Christ.
Therefore if we read the Scriptures, we must see Him who is the word, for the scriptures clearly declare from God the Christ who is all and in all.
The word of God is a title deed to all that the Christian possesses in Christ. It is a covenant guarantee from God that has been sealed in heaven.
It is God saying, in a legal sense, It is written, first John 5:13 says, " these things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the son of God."
As the first Adam transmitted what he was to those who were born after the flesh, so the last Adam transmits what he is to those who are born of the incorruptible seed. The Christians standing is in Christ, and there will be no fall in the last Adam.
He is as secure as God can make him, for the preservation of the believer is not conditioned by any thought which he has about the matter. His position is according to the purpose of God. I have not been saved by my own merit, nor am I kept saved by mine own works. It was by Christ and his work on the cross that I was saved, and it is now by Christ in me, who is my life, that I remain saved.

The written word of God is one of the priceless possessions of every born-again believer. The word is the unfolding of all of the revelation concerning the majesty and grace of the Father as it is revealed in the Son. All the facts about heaven and earth, sin and salvation, angels and Satan, life-and-death, future and past are wrapped up in the word.
The word is not only written Scriptures, for written Scriptures can be interpreted and translated by man anyway he sees fit, but the true word is a person. The Scripture is the written record of that person, for Jesus said all Scriptures testify of Him. Furthermore, Paul said, in second Timothy 3:16–17, " all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
Paul's declaration means that Jesus Christ as the word is profitable for every idea and suggestion of life. There is nothing that has to do with life, or eternity, or God that can be separated from the person of Jesus Christ.
Therefore if we read the Scriptures, we must see Him who is the word, for the scriptures clearly declare from God the Christ who is all and in all.
The word of God is a title deed to all that the Christian possesses in Christ. It is a covenant guarantee from God that has been sealed in heaven.
It is God saying, in a legal sense, It is written, first John 5:13 says, " these things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the son of God."
As the first Adam transmitted what he was to those who were born after the flesh, so the last Adam transmits what he is to those who are born of the incorruptible seed. The Christians standing is in Christ, and there will be no fall in the last Adam.
He is as secure as God can make him, for the preservation of the believer is not conditioned by any thought which he has about the matter. His position is according to the purpose of God. I have not been saved by my own merit, nor am I kept saved by mine own works. It was by Christ and his work on the cross that I was saved, and it is now by Christ in me, who is my life, that I remain saved.

Well said and I believe the Bible has its center in Christ. The amazing works of Christ on the cross is well recorded in the Scriptures! Amen!

Good day!

Christ is all and in all (to the born again). He is the life of every born again believer. He is the only life of the born again believer.
The scriptures declare you dead, and now alive in Christ. When He died you died, and now alive "in Him" who is your life, Gal. 2:20.
My experience has been, the faster you learn that as a believer, the better off you we be as far as living in this earth.

Noblemen:
Christ is all and in all (to the born again). He is the life of every born again believer. He is the only life of the born again believer.
The scriptures declare you dead, and now alive in Christ. When He died you died, and now alive "in Him" who is your life, Gal. 2:20.
My experience has been, the faster you learn that as a believer, the better off you we be as far as living in this earth.

Amen @Noblemen

' If ye then be risen with Christ,
seek those things which are above,
where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above,
not on things on the earth.
For ye are dead,
and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear,
then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Mortify
(or 'reckon as dead'')
therefore your members which are upon the earth; ... '
(Col 3:1-5)

Praise God!

Last edited:
'And He said unto them,
"These are the words
which I spake unto you,
while I was yet with you,
that all things must be fulfilled,
which were written in the law of Moses,
and in the prophets,
and in the psalms,
concerning Me.'

(Luk 24:44)

Amen @Noblemen

' If ye then be risen with Christ,
seek those things which are above,
where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above,
not on things on the earth.
For ye are dead,
and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear,
then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Mortify
(or 'reckon as dead'')
therefore your members which are upon the earth; ... '
(Col 3:1-5)

Praise God!

Yielding to the Holy Spirit is a reasonable service we as believers must do. He will never override our will or ego.
Paul is speaking to the mind of the believer to yield, it is a member.
The mind is an organ of expression, it is the only way Christ can come out of you.
He is not going to come out of you as Jesus of Nazareth. He can only live as your creation, He needs your mind to express Himself as you.
You are unique in your creation, we as believers need to know (revelation) something about that.
Hence Paul's Epistles, we would have no "in Christ" understanding without Paul.
Trying to cram 66 books together and make it fit and call it the gospel is rank error.
There is a very small part of the written word that is directed directly to the born again. I have maintained most of my ministry that "if the believer cannot righty divide the word of truth" they will "be among most men miserable."

Yielding to the Holy Spirit is a reasonable service we as believers must do. He will never override our will or ego.
Paul is speaking to the mind of the believer to yield, it is a member.
The mind is an organ of expression, it is the only way Christ can come out of you.
He is not going to come out of you as Jesus of Nazareth. He can only live as your creation, He needs your mind to express Himself as you.
You are unique in your creation, we as believers need to know (revelation) something about that.
Hence Paul's Epistles, we would have no "in Christ" understanding without Paul.
Trying to cram 66 books together and make it fit and call it the gospel is rank error.
There is a very small part of the written word that is directed directly to the born again. I have maintained most of my ministry that "if the believer cannot righty divide the word of truth" they will "be among most men miserable."
Hello @Noblemen,

Your opening words remind me of Romans 12:1,2:-

' I beseech you therefore,
brethren,
by the mercies of God,
that ye present your bodies
a living sacrifice,
holy, acceptable unto God,
which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world:
but be ye transformed
by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove
what is that good,
and acceptable,
and perfect,
will of God.'

Regarding 'rightly dividing the word of Truth' (2 Timothy 2:15). There we are told to study (or endeavour) to show ourselves approved unto God, to be workmen that need not be ashamed, by rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

Man has divided the Word of God, with chapters and verses for easy reference, and with punctuation with the same intent, but it does not always serve the truth, many an error has been made by these intrusions. It can be wrongly divided can't iy?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Hello @Noblemen,

Your opening words remind me of Romans 12:1,2:-

' I beseech you therefore,
brethren,
by the mercies of God,
that ye present your bodies
a living sacrifice,
holy, acceptable unto God,
which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world:
but be ye transformed
by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove
what is that good,
and acceptable,
and perfect,
will of God.'

Regarding 'rightly dividing the word of Truth' (2 Timothy 2:15). There we are told to study (or endeavour) to show ourselves approved unto God, to be workmen that need not be ashamed, by rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

Man has divided the Word of God, with chapters and verses for easy reference, and with punctuation with the same intent, but it does not always serve the truth, many an error has been made by these intrusions. It can be wrongly divided can't iy?

In Christ Jesus
Chris[/QUO

Yes rightly dividing is to know what scriptures are to you, and which ones are for you. The born again have scriptures written directly to them.
All of the word of God can be for us such as life application but not necessarily written to us.
Not a very well known fact in today's religion of commingling all the word together, law and grace it makes no difference to religion as long as it stays in business it will do what ever it takes. Religion is the greatest evil heaped upon mankind.
When I read the psalms for example I receive a great blessing but there is no life in the psalms, life is in the Son only. Soul and spirit, we have to do the same thing, rightly divide. For example when we read a verse we must know if it's referring to spirit or soul. Much confusion in the body because of this. I personally know ministers that have said to my face "if I preached pure grace you advocate the people would not come back.
So the body goes lacking, There are those all over the world that know this message and share it but you will not get it on a Sunday morning from any pulpit. It's a God thing, He is doing it mans hands are not involved to the extent religion does their bidding.

Noblemen:
Yes rightly dividing is to know what scriptures are to you, and which ones are for you. The born again have scriptures written directly to them.
All of the word of God can be for us such as life application but not necessarily written to us.
Not a very well known fact in today's religion of commingling all the word together, law and grace it makes no difference to religion as long as it stays in business it will do what ever it takes. Religion is the greatest evil heaped upon mankind.
When I read the psalms for example I receive a great blessing but there is no life in the psalms, life is in the Son only. Soul and spirit, we have to do the same thing, rightly divide. For example when we read a verse we must know if it's referring to spirit or soul. Much confusion in the body because of this. I personally know ministers that have said to my face "if I preached pure grace you advocate the people would not come back.
So the body goes lacking, There are those all over the world that know this message and share it but you will not get it on a Sunday morning from any pulpit. It's a God thing, He is doing it mans hands are not involved to the extent religion does their bidding.

Hello @Noblemen,

Many great men of God have championed the faith of God's elect, found in Titus 1:1,2:-

'Paul, a servant of God,
and an apostle of Jesus Christ,
according to the faith of God's elect,
and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
In hope of eternal life,
which God, that cannot lie,
promised before the world began; ... '

Yet, have evidenced a lack of agreement, when examined on the subject of verse 3,

' ... But hath in due times manifested His word through preaching,
which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour; ... '

There is a failure to acknowledge the singular nature of the Word of God made known to Paul following Acts 28, and the laying aside of Israel (temporarily) in unbelief: for the Kingdom and the church, Israel and the one Body, Abrahamic promises, Zion, and the earth's regeneration are all spiritualized away. This is preventing the truth, - made known to and through Paul in the prison epistles (Eph. Col. and Phil. 1&2 Timothy and Titus) with it's position of pure grace, from being received in all it's fulness.

May God grant deliverance from this.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Back