There is no animal offerings in the Millenial Kingdom

Some Christians believe that animal offerings shall be reinstituted in the Millenial Kingdom. In the light of the Bible and entire teaching of the Bible we can be sure that animal offerings shall not be reinstituted in the Millenial Kingdom. Teaching about reinstituting of animal offerings in the Millenial Kingdom is disgracing, dishonouring, profaning and violating the atonement (His blood) and sin offering of Jesus. It is very important to study why God shall never restore animal offering system.

Read the whole article: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/noanimalofferingsmillenialkingdom.html

Weird, why would there be animal offerings?? jesus drove the money changers and lenders and those selling animals out of the temple and said it was to be a house of prayer. Then it got destroyed.
And he raised the temple (his body) in three days, cos HE gave himself as the perfect lamb sacrifice.

The heavenly Jerusalem will have no temple sacrifice, no suffering and dying there.
If animals are to be offered, they will be live and probably live with Jesus as treasured pets.

Reactions: Juk
Some Christians believe that animal offerings shall be reinstituted in the Millenial Kingdom. In the light of the Bible and entire teaching of the Bible we can be sure that animal offerings shall not be reinstituted in the Millenial Kingdom. Teaching about reinstituting of animal offerings in the Millenial Kingdom is disgracing, dishonouring, profaning and violating the atonement (His blood) and sin offering of Jesus. It is very important to study why God shall never restore animal offering system.

Read the whole article: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/noanimalofferingsmillenialkingdom.html
There are no animal offerings now.

There will be sacrifices offered and feast days observed during the Millennial Reign, but I do believe they will be memorial sacrifices of thanksgiving. The burnt offerings at that time will be commemorative rather than efficacious.

Jesus' sacrifice on the cross put an end to animal and blood sacrifices.

The sacrifices will be a memorial, just as communion is practiced today looking back. They will not be propitiation, or efficacious (they will have no power to redeem) but are a reminder of what took place. The reason this will be instituted is because there will be many unbelievers born in the Millennial period who will be sinners that will need to understand the sacrifice that Christ performed. His sacrifice is the final one and cannot be repeated. These Millennial sacrifices will be a mere illustration of what was already accomplished before. Just as the church is commanded to continue the Lord's Supper until He comes, so these commemorations will be performed as a memorial to His coming.

Last edited:

Many so called "Christians" believe all sorts of silly things. Even things blatantly contradicted by the Bible. There will be no animal sacrifice by Christians ever. We have already had the perfect sacrifice for all time in Jesus.
The will be a return to animal sacrifice practices by the Jews for 3 1/2 years during the Tribulation, but that is it.

There will be sacrifices offered and feast days observed during the Millennial Reign, but I do believe they will be memorial sacrifices of thanksgiving. The burnt offerings at that time will be commemorative rather than efficacious.

Jesus' sacrifice on the cross put an end to animal and blood sacrifices.

The sacrifices will be a memorial, just as communion is practiced today looking back. They will not be propitiation, or efficacious (they will have no power to redeem) but are a reminder of what took place. The reason this will be instituted is because there will be many unbelievers born in the Millennial period who will be sinners that will need to understand the sacrifice that Christ performed. His sacrifice is the final one and cannot be repeated. These Millennial sacrifices will be a mere illustration of what was already accomplished before. Just as the church is commanded to continue the Lord's Supper until He comes, so these commemorations will be performed as a memorial to His coming.
Do you have to be baptized to participate in Communion?

Do you have to be baptized to participate in Communion?
Depends on the denomination. Many of the Protestant churches offer communion to any and all.
Roman Catholics require that you are a catechized and confirmed Roman Catholic in good standing, same for the Orthodox.

Zechariah 14 speaks of the celebration of the feast days along with the sacrifices, which will both be reinstituted in the Millennium

Zechariah 14:16-18
In the end, the enemies of Jerusalem who survive the plague will go up to Jerusalem each year to worship the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, and to celebrate the Festival of Shelters. 17 Any nation in the world that refuses to come to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, will have no rain. 18 If the people of Egypt refuse to attend the festival, the Lord will punish them with the same plague that he sends on the other nations who refuse to go.

Verse 21:
In fact, every cooking pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. All who come to worship will be free to use any of these pots to boil their sacrifices. And on that day there will no longer be traders in the Temple of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

Also, Isaiah 56:7
I will bring them to my holy mountain of Jerusalem
and will fill them with joy in my house of prayer.
I will accept their burnt offerings and sacrifices,
because my Temple will be called a house of prayer for all nations.

Isaiah 66:23
And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

We will be keeping all Sabbaths and all New Moon festivals in the Millennial period on earth.

Also read Ezekiel chapters 44-46

Oh, thank God. My mom kept telling me that I have to get baptized first.

No, one doesn't need to be baptized to experience the communion memorial. One does need to be baptized in order to be obedient to the word, but there is no "rule" about communion except that one must have experienced salvation for it to have any meaning.

No, one doesn't need to be baptized to experience the communion memorial. One does need to be baptized in order to be obedient to the word, but there is no "rule" about communion except that one must have experienced salvation for it to have any meaning.
So I have to be baptized to obey the Scriptures? If I am not baptized, I cannot obey the Scriptures?

Zechariah 14 speaks of the celebration of the feast days along with the sacrifices, which will both be reinstituted in the Millennium

Zechariah 14:16-18
In the end, the enemies of Jerusalem who survive the plague will go up to Jerusalem each year to worship the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, and to celebrate the Festival of Shelters. 17 Any nation in the world that refuses to come to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, will have no rain. 18 If the people of Egypt refuse to attend the festival, the Lord will punish them with the same plague that he sends on the other nations who refuse to go.

Verse 21:
In fact, every cooking pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. All who come to worship will be free to use any of these pots to boil their sacrifices. And on that day there will no longer be traders in the Temple of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

Also, Isaiah 56:7
I will bring them to my holy mountain of Jerusalem
and will fill them with joy in my house of prayer.
I will accept their burnt offerings and sacrifices,
because my Temple will be called a house of prayer for all nations.

Isaiah 66:23
And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

We will be keeping all Sabbaths and all New Moon festivals in the Millennial period on earth.

Also read Ezekiel chapters 44-46

It makes me wonder though if these verses are indeed talking about the millennial reign. Reason being is this: why would God go back to the old way of doing things as if under the law again if He instituted a new way in Jesus?

It makes me wonder though if these verses are indeed talking about the millennial reign. Reason being is this: why would God go back to the old way of doing things as if under the law again if He instituted a new way in Jesus?

Israel reverts back to the sacrificial system during the Tribulation, as God has seven years left to them, and He will deal with them then, bringing them to Himself. Then Jesus comes at the end of those seven years with His Bride to set up His Kingdom on earth, and will reign in Jerusalem for 1000 years. We will continue in that very system with Him as high priest King.

The old sacrificial system pointed forward to Jesus, the Anointed One, while this next time, the sacrificial system will point back at the Anointed One who has come and fulfilled all with His sacrifice. It will be a commemoration---a celebration.

Israel reverts back to the sacrificial system during the Tribulation, as God has seven years left to them, and He will deal with them then, bringing them to Himself. Then Jesus comes at the end of those seven years with His Bride to set up His Kingdom on earth, and will reign in Jerusalem for 1000 years. We will continue in that very system with Him as high priest King.

The old sacrificial system pointed forward to Jesus, the Anointed One, while this next time, the sacrificial system will point back at the Anointed One who has come and fulfilled all with His sacrifice. It will be a commemoration---a celebration.
Hmmm interesting.

Many so called "Christians" believe all sorts of silly things. Even things blatantly contradicted by the Bible. There will be no animal sacrifice by Christians ever. We have already had the perfect sacrifice for all time in Jesus.
The will be a return to animal sacrifice practices by the Jews for 3 1/2 years during the Tribulation, but that is it.

God sacrificed this fish so we could eat.... ; )
salmon meal boat.jpg

Back