There is no excuses

There is no excuses

Correction;
I have posted here about making more sins for yourself, which I now realize is fine to do, but I also realize that we are not to push them "sins" on to others, each has their own convictions for their own sins.

So I say now; for your own sake, dont create more sins for yourself than are really there.
Dont put more stumbling blocks on your path, seek the truth and you will find it.
-------------

There is no excuse for you to add sins or remove sins from Gods written law.
You might think your "Playing it safe" by adding more than there is but you are not.
You are still distorting the truth and are no better than the people who take sins away.

Stop "Playing it safe" and start worrying about the truth, trust that God will get you there with His Holy Spirit.
Put aside preconceived ideas, my friends its no better to "play it safe" it is just as bad as removing a sin.
You can NOT add or take away from Gods law.

Well in this case i meant the spiritual principality it was aimed at . because you didn't seem to be aiming at any person in particular .

No, just an overall concept of Gods law.
Can we take from it?
Can we add to it?
Isn't the written law the law?
So in what mind does anyone think its ok to add to it? how is that any better than taking?

What the LORD says gos 100%, we cant be saying "Well LORD you didn't say this but I feel its wrong so ima add it using this scripture"

the old covenant is based on prophets who prophesied according to the law delivered to Moses on the Mountain .

the new covenant is based on the life and person of Jesus Christ as it is written in revelation "the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy" .

the law itself is not truth . just as knowledge or information is not wisdom or application . truth must be living to be the kind of truth Jesus said .. I am .. to being . and the heart of that living truth . is Love .. because God is Love . and it is God's truth .

hmm well the letter to the romans says that anything that does not come from faith is sin ..

and the commandments are summed up in this saying Love does not harm his neighbour therefore love is the fulfillment of the law"

so it has a broad scope that varies based on culture and personal perceptions of things and how it affects our ability to trust God, Love God and others, and whether it is harmful or not . to ourselves or others .

Correction;
I have posted here about making more sins for yourself, which I now realize is fine to do, but I also realize that we are not to push them "sins" on to others, each has their own convictions for their own sins.

So I say now; for your own sake, dont create more sins for yourself than are really there.
Dont put more stumbling blocks on your path, seek the truth and you will find it.

Back