There is power in the Gospel

Romans 1:16-17
For i am not ashamed of the gospel (Luke 4:18-19, Isaiah 61:1-2a) of Christ (anointing, anointed one), for it is the Power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18) to salvation for everyone who believes (John 1:12), for the Jew first and also for the greek. 17) For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith: as it is written...the just shall live by faith.

Luke 4: 16-19
And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up: and, as His custom (normal doing) was, He went into the Synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And there was delivered unto Him the book of the Prophet Esaias (Isaiah). And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written, The Spirit is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord (Jubilee)

1 Corinthians 1:17-18
For Christ (the anointing) sent me not to baptize, but preach the gospel (Luke 4:18-19): not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ (anointed one) should be made of none effect. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness: but unto us which are saved it is the Power of God.
21) For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22) For the jews require a sign, and the greeks seek after wisdom: 23)BUT we preach Christ crucified, unto the jews a stumbling block, and unto the greeks foolishness; 24)BUT unto them which are called (that's us), both jews and greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25)Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Romans 1:1-6
Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle (Romans 10:15), separated unto the gospel of God, (which He had promised afore by His prophets in the Holy Scriptures,) concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son (John 1:33 & mt 3:13-17) of God with Power, according to the Spirit of Holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: Through whom we have received grace and apostleship (which means being sent....Romans 10:15) for obedience to the faith among All nations (nationalities) for His name (Acts 9:15) Among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)

Romans 4:16
Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed (every believer) not only to those who are of the law but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham who is the Father of us all.

John 1:12-13
But as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name. Which were born, not of blood, nor the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God (1 Peter 1:23)

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Romans 1:16-17
For i am not ashamed of the gospel (Luke 4:18-19, Isaiah 61:1-2a) of Christ (anointing, anointed one), for it is the Power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18) to salvation for everyone who believes (John 1:12), for the Jew first and also for the greek. 17) For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith: as it is written...the just shall live by faith.

Luke 4: 16-19
And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up: and, as His custom (normal doing) was, He went into the Synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And there was delivered unto Him the book of the Prophet Esaias (Isaiah). And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written, The Spirit is upon me, because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord (Jubilee)

1 Corinthians 1:17-18
For Christ (the anointing) sent me not to baptize, but preach the gospel (Luke 4:18-19): not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ (anointed one) should be made of none effect. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness: but unto us which are saved it is the Power of God.
21) For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22) For the jews require a sign, and the greeks seek after wisdom: 23)BUT we preach Christ crucified, unto the jews a stumbling block, and unto the greeks foolishness; 24)BUT unto them which are called (that's us), both jews and greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25)Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Romans 1:1-6
Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle (Romans 10:15), separated unto the gospel of God, (which He had promised afore by His prophets in the Holy Scriptures,) concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son (John 1:33 & mt 3:13-17) of God with Power, according to the Spirit of Holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: Through whom we have received grace and apostleship (which means being sent....Romans 10:15) for obedience to the faith among All nations (nationalities) for His name (Acts 9:15) Among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ (the Anointed One)

Romans 4:16
Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed (every believer) not only to those who are of the law but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham who is the Father of us all.

John 1:12-13
But as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name. Which were born, not of blood, nor the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God (1 Peter 1:23)

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Now if that dont make you stand up and shout Glory to God I am His - well I wont go into that. lol 8f19_23b7.png

Back