These Days

Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 3:00 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “Should I Not Preach Jesus” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Ezekiel 3-4 and Acts 3-4 (ESV). The Lord Jesus continues to show me parallels between these two books of the Bible, particularly as applicable to our world today.

The Holy and Righteous One

“And now, brothers, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did also your rulers. But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled. ~ Ac. 3:17-18

A man who had been lame from birth, in the name of Jesus Christ, was healed through Peter, who was God’s divine instrument of that healing. All glory went to God. The man entered the temple with Peter and John, walking, leaping and praising God. Amen! The people were filled with wonder and amazement at what had just taken place. The people ran to Peter and John. Peter seized the opportunity to share with them the gospel of Jesus Christ. He told them that they had denied and had crucified the Holy and Righteous One sent from God. They had killed the author of life, but God had raised him from the dead. Amen! But, to add insult to injury, they asked for a murderer to be granted to them instead.

In a sense, I believe that is what we in America have done. We have refused God’s voice and his words of warning, and we elected a president who is a murderer, though we acted in ignorance. I believe with all my heart that what the Lord Jesus has been showing me these past seven years is that this man is an instrument of Satan and that he is guilty of the deaths of many innocents, including the deaths of those who profess the name of Jesus Christ throughout the world. So, we share in the guilt of our leaders in these acts of denying and putting to death Jesus Christ all over again, by their willful acts of murder of followers of Jesus Christ – his witnesses and servants. And, our president’s most recent act of making the way possible for the US to send “chemical weapons-related assistance” [1] to Syria to help the opposition, which I believe is the N.W.O., only reveals his true motivations.

Stubborn and Rebellious

And he said to me, “Son of man, go to the house of Israel and speak with my words to them. For you are not sent to a people of foreign speech and a hard language, but to the house of Israel— not to many peoples of foreign speech and a hard language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely, if I sent you to such, they would listen to you. But the house of Israel will not be willing to listen to you, for they are not willing to listen to me: because all the house of Israel have a hard forehead and a stubborn heart. Behold, I have made your face as hard as their faces, and your forehead as hard as their foreheads. Like emery harder than flint have I made your forehead. Fear them not, nor be dismayed at their looks, for they are a rebellious house.” Moreover, he said to me, “Son of man, all my words that I shall speak to you receive in your heart, and hear with your ears. And go to the exiles, to your people, and speak to them and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God,’ whether they hear or refuse to hear.” ~ Ezekiel 3:4-11

I believe this is a picture of the institutional church here in America, though certainly it does not describe every follower of Christ here. The church today has gone the way of the world; the way of humanistic teaching and philosophy; and the way of big business and marketing schemes for how to build big “churches,” i.e. businesses of mankind. They have bought into so many lies that they hardly recognize the truth when it is right in front of their eyes. The gospel of Jesus Christ has been watered down to make it more palatable, more comfortable and more acceptable to the world or to the worldly church. Entertainment has replaced true worship. Marketing 101 has replaced Christ as the head of the church, who is the one who is supposed to build his church his way, not the ways of the world. Humanistic teaching has replaced the word of God. And, the people love it this way. So, they bear the guilt of their own sins of spiritual adultery and of idolatry, and of the moral decline of this nation.

Repent and Turn Back

Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that he may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago. Moses said, ‘The Lord God will raise up for you a prophet like me from your brothers. You shall listen to him in whatever he tells you. And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that prophet shall be destroyed from the people.’ And all the prophets who have spoken, from Samuel and those who came after him, also proclaimed these days. You are the sons of the prophets and of the covenant that God made with your fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed.’ God, having raised up his servant, sent him to you first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness.” ~ Ac. 3:19-26

We, as a nation, and we, as a people of God, need to turn from our wicked ways, humble ourselves before God, pray, seek God’s face, and we need to turn to or turn back to God as a nation, and as the church within this nation, if we want to see divine healing and restoration. We never may see national restoration or even physical restoration of our land in this life, following this judgment of God on our nation, but if we will turn back, he will forgive our sins, and he will revive us, renew us, and restore us to himself. Amen! Then, Christ will return for his bride, and then we will know physical restoration, as well.

In the meanwhile, we are commanded not only to repent (turn from) our sins, but we are commanded to walk in obedience to our Lord Jesus and to obey everything he tells us to do. If we do not listen, and if we do not obey, we will be destroyed. Jesus was sent to us, and he died for us, not just so we could go to heaven one day, but so we would be free of the control of sin day-to-day while we still live on the face of this earth. He was sent to us to bless us by turning us from our wickedness. Oh, how wrong it is when preachers tell you that you no longer have to turn from (repent of) your wickedness, and when they tell you that you no longer have to obey Christ and his commandments for salvation and for eternal life. If we refuse to listen and to obey, and we refuse to repent, thinking we don’t have to, we will be destroyed. God’s blessing to us is one of repentance and obedience.

And you, son of man, take a brick and lay it before you, and engrave on it a city, even Jerusalem. And put siegeworks against it, and build a siege wall against it, and cast up a mound against it. Set camps also against it, and plant battering rams against it all around. And you, take an iron griddle, and place it as an iron wall between you and the city; and set your face toward it, and let it be in a state of siege, and press the siege against it. This is a sign for the house of Israel. Ez. 4:1-3

The Lord Jesus has been showing me this coming judgment against America for nearly nine years now, and lately he has been impressing upon my heart that this is a present reality in our lives, in our nation, and in the world. America and the rest of the world are under siege, and the US government is party to this siege, in particular our president.

I believe the Lord Jesus has been showing me that there are cells of quasi-military forces hidden among us just waiting for their orders. They are like a military privatized police force specifically for subversive purposes and they dwell in secret (hidden from plain site) colonies (cells), evidently, such as in caves or other underground locations. They are a murderer’s army, and their purpose is to destroy the nations of this world, and believers in Jesus Christ. This murder’s army is to whom we are supplying weapons of mass destruction! And, I don’t believe these weapons are to be used solely against Syria, either, but against the people of the world. And, we will pay for this crime against humanity with our own lives.

They Had Been with Jesus

Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated, common men, they were astonished. And they recognized that they had been with Jesus. But seeing the man who was healed standing beside them, they had nothing to say in opposition. But when they had commanded them to leave the council, they conferred with one another, saying, “What shall we do with these men? For that a notable sign has been performed through them is evident to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it. But in order that it may spread no further among the people, let us warn them to speak no more to anyone in this name.” So they called them and charged them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, you must judge, for we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard.” ~ Acts 4:13-20

When this takeover of our nation becomes obvious, and it surely will in due time, we will begin to see severe persecution and the murdering of followers of Jesus Christ. They will be targeted because it will be obvious that they have been with Jesus. Not everyone who says he is a Christian will be targeted, but only those who truly bear the mark of Jesus on their lives and on their witness. And, they who follow Satan will come after us to try to keep the gospel of Jesus Christ from spreading, yet I believe that God will use this time of persecution to revive his church here in America and to light a fire in our bellies to where we cannot stop speaking in the name of our Lord Jesus, even if it means our deaths! Amen!

Should I Not Preach Jesus
An Original Work / July 4, 2013

Based off 1 Corinthians 9:16-10:13

Woe to me should I not preach Jesus.
I’m compelled to preach the full gospel.
I make myself a slave to ev’ryone
To win their hearts to Christ.
All this I do for my Lord Jesus,
And for the sake of His Name;
Do it for the sake of His gospel,
So that I, its blessings gain.

Scripture notates the sins of others;
Written down for us as examples
To keep us from setting our hearts
On evil as did those of old.
Do not worship other gods of man;
Do not give your hearts to them;
Not partake in immorality.
Do not test your Lord and King.

So, be careful if you think you are
Standing firm in your faith in Jesus.
God has given his word to warn us,
So through faith we will not fall.
No temptation has o’ertaken you
Except what is commonplace.
God is faithful to not let you be
Tempted past what you can bear.
He gives the way of escape.

http://originalworks.info/should-i-not-preach-jesus/

[1] News Resource: http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Car-bomb-hits-Syria-Turkey-border-crossing-4820133.php

Back