They Conspire Together

Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 7:44 a.m. – When I sat down to have my quiet time with the Lord Jesus this morning he put the song “I Do Not Seal My Lips” in mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Psalm 71 (NIV). http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+71&version=NIV

The Hand of the Wicked

…Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked,
from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel.
…For my enemies speak against me;
those who wait to kill me conspire together.
They say, “God has forsaken him;
pursue him and seize him,
for no one will rescue him.”

My Lord Jesus led me to read several news articles this morning, which I will reference at the end of this writing. The first article of interest is that of this newest winter storm in the U.S.A. It was named Janus, the name of a Roman mythological god. If you have followed the winter storms in the U.S.A. in the news last year and this year, you probably have noticed that many of them are named after Roman, Greek or Egyptian gods or goddesses or after anything having to do with mythological gods and goddesses. I believe the Lord Jesus has shown me that this naming of these storms is not without purpose, i.e. a message is being given out (by the N.W.O.) concerning what is going on in the world around us.

First of all, for us to be taken by storm can mean for us to be attacked and captured by force by opposing forces, or for someone else to take possession of us and/or of our land. A storm, as well, can be a violent disturbance, trouble, controversy or uproar of some kind. This god “Janus” was the god “of beginnings and transitions;” “of gates, doors, passages, endings and times;” presiding over (controlling or supervising) “the beginning and end of conflict,” i.e. “over war and peace” (See the Wikipedia article). I believe the message is that the U.S.A. (and the world) is being taken by storm, by opposing global forces, and these new world order forces rule over or supervise both the beginning and the end of conflict within nations, as well as transitions within governments from one rule of law to another.

In other words, there is a New World (beast) Order which is taking the nations of this world by storm, and it presides (rules) over the beginnings of these conflicts within the nations, the ending of the conflicts, and the transitions to “transitional” governments, i.e. it starts the trouble and will bring the trouble to an end and into a transition to a new form of government, i.e. it is responsible for usurping authority over the nations of the world and is bringing about a new world (beast) order out of the ashes of the old world order. And, this is taking place within the U.S.A., too, and is evident in some of our new laws which Obama has signed into law (See the National Defense Authorization Act of 2014, for one).

The Lord Jesus also led me to read a news article about the present situation in Syria, which also included talk concerning the governments of Egypt, Myanmar, Thailand, the Ukraine and the U.S.A. As well, I read an independent article concerning the situation in Thailand. In this article about Syria, the Lord had me focus on the world “fail,” and the message he gave me here is that “failure” was due to non-participation in making these things a “success,” i.e. failure was the intended result and there was no plan for success whatsoever, and there is not going to be a plan for success in these specific areas of “failure.”

There were three specific areas of failure I saw noted in this article about a Human Rights group’s charges of failure to perform specific functions or acts. The first charge was against international powers for their handling of the war in Syria and their failure “to protect civilians caught in the conflict.” The second charge was specifically against President Obama for human rights violations, including his failure “to recognize the privacy interests involved” presented by the “massive invasion” of “privacy rights represented by the N.S.A.’s surveillance.” Lastly the charge was made against the failure of particular national government leaders to make good on their pledges to make “democratic changes” within their countries, while the protesters within those countries were praised.

I believe the message here is that the New World Order of Global Powers and Obama are willfully failing to protect the lives of civilians (and of some of their own soldiers, too) and are willfully failing to protect the rights of citizens and governments of sovereign nations and that of the citizens in the USA and the people throughout the world regarding the matter of privacy. I believe they have no intention of protecting anyone but their own skin, which is evidenced by their actions and by the laws put into effect even within our own nation which removes habeas corpus from U.S. citizens, and truly is the rule of law now worldwide, I believe. In Thailand it appears they are under some type of martial law presently and that “new measures” and “new powers” are in order for them, i.e. the overthrow of their present government and it being replaced with a new and improved (global) government, as well as this is on the plate of the entire world, I believe.

I Always Have Hope!

…As for me, I will always have hope;
I will praise you more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous deeds,
of your saving acts all day long—
though I know not how to relate them all.
I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign Lord;
I will proclaim your righteous deeds, yours alone.
Since my youth, God, you have taught me,
and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.
…Your righteousness, God, reaches to the heavens,
you who have done great things.
Who is like you, God?
Though you have made me see troubles,
many and bitter,
you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
you will again bring me up…

I think some of us or all of us at times get fearful when those who do evil succeed in their plans, and it is because we are not trusting in the Lord, and we are not resting in him; and/or it is because we believe somehow that evil can trump God, but it cannot! Our God and Lord Jesus Christ is far above all rule and authority, power and dominion. God the Father has placed all things under Jesus’ feet. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. In everything he has the supremacy. Amen! He is the ruler of God’s creation; the head over every power and authority; and all angels, authorities and powers are in submission to him. Praise God! [See: Eph. 1:15-23; Col. 1:15-20; Rev. 3:14; Col. 2:9-10; & 1 Pet. 3:21-22.] In that we can rest secure, knowing that God rules supreme over all.

So, instead of fretting over what evil people do or even over what appears to be as though they have succeeded in their evil ways, we should place our trust in the Lord, and he will give us his peace. We should find our delight in him even when all hell is breaking loose all around us. And, we should commit our ways into his capable, powerful and loving hands, waiting on him, keeping his ways, delighting in his word, and believing that he hears our cries for mercy, and that he will sustain us and will give us strength and grace through it all. And, we should continue to give him all honor, praise and glory and never ever give up!

I Do Not Seal My Lips / An Original Work / January 13, 2014

Based off Psalms 37, 40

Do not fear when evil man
Has success in all their plans,
For like grass they’ll wither soon.
They’ll be cut off from the land.

Trust in the Lord and He’ll give you peace.
Find your delight in Him through all stress.
All of your ways commit unto Him.
All your desires from Him He’ll fulfill.

Wait for the Lord; keep His way.
Delight in His Word always.
He’ll be with you to the end;
Life eternal found in Him.

I waited patiently for my Lord.
He turned to me, and He heard my cry.
He set my feet on the Solid Rock.
He gave to me a firm place to stand.

Blessed are we, who trust the Lord,
Who do not turn to false gods.
Our desire’s to do God’s will.
His word is within our hearts.

I will proclaim salvation to man.
You put a new song now in my mouth.
I’ll not withhold your love and your grace.
I’ll speak forevermore of your truth.

http://originalworks.info/i-do-not-seal-my-lips/

News Sources: http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/winter-storm-janus-forecast-20140120; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janus; http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/22/world/middleeast/rights-group-assails-inaction-on-syria.html?_r=1; http://www.voanews.com/content/thailand-declares-emergency-decree/1834269.html; http://blog.independent.org/2013/12...nsa-records-now-assist-obama-signs-ndaa-2014/

Back