they numbered me with the dead

smellycat

Account Closed
they numbered me with the dead

christ tells us they numbered him with the dead.but Christ rose from there,no problem.there is a saying that says you can,t keep a good man down,and that while man can become ill.there will be a point where he says no more.Christ is the way and the life,not was the way and the life.:)

That is right smellycat Jesus is the only way, For none can come to the Father except thought him..... May Gods blessings be upon you smellycat and may He shower you with His perfect love..... love Jane

Amen! I totally agree. My God is not dead. He's alive, and soon He will return and take us home to be with Him forever!!!!! Hallelujah!

christ tells us they numbered him with the dead.but Christ rose from there,no problem.there is a saying that says you can,t keep a good man down,and that while man can become ill.there will be a point where he says no more.Christ is the way and the life,not was the way and the life.:)
great point

I have found that speaking of Jesus in the past tense almost always leads one to misunderstanding the Word. A very good point Smellycat.

Back