They Only Have the Power YOU Give to Them

Matt Walsh has a video that I believe is very thoughtful and spot on when he was talking about the crowd of sexual-moral perverts (and their supporters) who love going about, labeling everyone who disagrees them them as "transphobics," "homophobics," "bigots" and any number of other descriptors that have no real parallel to the dissenters simply on the basis of disagreement.

They have only the power over you that YOU give to them. Free yourself from the fear of being labeled by perverse and perverse-defending people. We as Christians are commanded to live at peace with everyone around us. That doesn't mean that we are in compromise with them and their warped or totally lacking values. It simply means that they can and will label you in the smallness of their thinking, no matter what. None of that has any bearing upon, nor power over, you as a child of God (if you are in Christ, and He in you).

We do not discriminate against them, and we do not direct hatred toward them as followers of Yahshua. We simply move on in the understanding that they have no power over us and the absolute values we have taken to heart from the very word of God, and from His indwelling Spirit.

Their hypocrisy is well established in that they refuse to accept YOUR values and identity in Christ, which clearly reveals that they are no better in the arena of acceptance and inclusion than what they accuse you. They are just as intolerant, and even moreso, in their rejection of your beliefs and values. When your beliefs and values are aligned with those received from God, then they also are showing their hatred of God.

1 John 3:13-15
13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

So, take heart and lift your eyes unto your Heavenly Father, and give thanks to Him for the strength and perseverance He grants unto His Church and His chosen people.

They expect us to accept their version of the truth no matter how insane it is. They are all anti church, anti- Christian and anti God. They tell us to be tolerant of them and then condemn us for our faith and trust in Jesus. "From such run away."

They have only the power over you that YOU give to them. Free yourself from the fear of being labeled by perverse and perverse-defending people. That doesn't mean that we are in compromise with them and their warped or totally lacking values. It simply means that they can and will label you in the smallness of their thinking, no matter what. Their hypocrisy is well established in that they refuse to accept YOUR values and identity in Christ, which clearly reveals that they are no better in the arena of acceptance and inclusion than what they accuse you. They are just as intolerant, and even moreso, in their rejection of your beliefs and values. When your beliefs and values are aligned with those received from God, then they also are showing their hatred of God.

Hello Musicmaster;

Thank you for posting this thread and I agree with you. These humans exist all over and especially in our community. We need to be careful not to confuse who we are in Christ by accepting their self identification as an "act of LOVE" toward them. I surely love these men and women but cannot condone their loss of identification, self respect and deep hatred for God.

Matt Walsh "said it all and rests our case."

God bless you, brother.

I do sympathise with these people.

If they feel like they are in the wrong bodies and need to change them-that must feel very uncomfortable. I too sometimes feel uncomfortable in my own skin , but i don’t feel the need to transform the sexual aspects of it. It’s just sin that makes me feel uncomfortable. And sin can be overcome.

But to accuse others of being transphobic because we prefer people who were born in a body that God gave them and that feels more or less comfortable to wear without any sexual changes is what I would pretty much call envy. Which is just another sin that can be overcome.

Edit:
Of course, sometimes we cannot tell who is who today. Some trans people are stunning, and if you don’t know they have had any physical alterations, then things could get tricky if you want children.

But please dont call us transphobic if we ever find out because God gave us 2 sexes for a reason, and it was to procreate.

Blessings.

Last edited:
I have been ministering to homosexuals for quite a number of years now, and have found some of them to be as genuine and real as anyone else. There are a few I have ministered to who knew their attractions were and are sin, and have chosen to not act upon their impulses for attraction. They live in sexual abstinence, refusing to do that which they know can land them in eternal punishment. They are those for whim I have stood in the gap, as Moses did for Israel.

Yes, loving and praying for others no matter where they are in their life struggles...that is what it is to live for Christ.

Now, there are those who clearly are hated by God:

Psalm 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Who are these workers of iniquity? Let scripture define them for you:

Psalm 36:11-12
11 Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
12 There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.

Job 31:3 [Is] not destruction to the wicked? and a strange [punishment] to the workers of iniquity?

Job 34:8 Which goeth in company with the workers of iniquity, and walketh with wicked men.

Psalm 14:4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people [as] they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

Psalm 28:3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief [is] in their hearts.

Psalm 37:1 [[[A Psalm] of David.]] Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 53:4 Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people [as] they eat bread: they have not called upon God.

Psalm 64:2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:

Psalm 92:9 For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.

Psalm 94:44, 16
4 [How long] shall they utter [and] speak hard things? [and] all the workers of iniquity boast themselves? ...
16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? [or] who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

Psalm 125:5 As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: [but] peace [shall be] upon Israel.

Psalm 141:9 Keep me from the snares [which] they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all [ye] workers of iniquity.

Interesting, Musicmaster.

Maybe in the future, a trans woman could eventually give birth.

But I have read some trans people are changing their minds and regret the changes and reversing back.

And so that would impact a marriage!
So How would that impact a Christian man?

I dread to think.

I think it’s best being completely honest about any sexual changes or orientation to partners, so not to deceive, or so they can account for a possibility that they may change their mind.

Interesting, Musicmaster.

Maybe in the future, a trans woman could eventually give birth.

But I have read some trans people are changing their minds and regret the changes and reversing back.

And so that would impact a marriage!
So How would that impact a Christian man?

I dread to think.

I think it’s best being completely honest about any sexual changes or orientation to partners, so not to deceive, or so they can account for a possibility that they may change their mind.

Greetings, Via,

When it comes to partners as opposed to spousal relation between a man and woman, then it doesn't matter that mere 'partners' betray one another since they are living together in sin to begin with.

To one step further, there are man-woman coupes who have 'marriage certificates' from their local government office, and are STILL living together in fornication and/or adultery.

So, when it comes to mere 'partners', sin is sin.

MM

Greetings, Via,

When it comes to partners as opposed to spousal relation between a man and woman, then it doesn't matter that mere 'partners' betray one another since they are living together in sin to begin with.

To one step further, there are man-woman coupes who have 'marriage certificates' from their local government office, and are STILL living together in fornication and/or adultery.

So, when it comes to mere 'partners', sin is sin.

MM
Sorry MM, by partners, I meant marriage couples.

I sincerely wish you well in your ministering to the people.

Actually, I see what you mean there MM,

Yes your right. Dating couples are still sinners is that what you mean? Until they are married, God then seals them as one.

well I still think they should be upfront, and honour the other person. Just in case they want to change back.

Actually, I see what you mean there MM,

Yes your right. Dating couples are still sinners is that what you mean? Until they are married, God then seals them as one.

well I still think they should be upfront, and honour the other person. Just in case they want to change back.

Via, this is indeed an interesting topic.

God defined marriage once and for all in Genesis 2. Nowhere else in the Bible did the Lord ever relinquish over to mankind the authority to alter nor exercise oversight when it comes to the definition of marriage. God alone governs marriage and its definition.

What that means is that, licensing from governments, vows, ceremonies, exchanges, acknowledgements, and all the other stuff mankind has invented from silence are meaningless when it comes to God's definition of marriage.

So, when I say that there are man-woman couples who have a 'marriage certificate' from their government, and still living together in sin, that is a reference to those who still did not meet God's definition for marriage. A piece of paper from City Hall doesn't constitute marriage in the eyes of God, and neither does the Lord recognize divorces handed out by government courts when the reason for the divorce is not biblical.

The same-sex couples with certificates from the government, well, there's no way under Heaven their relations is ever accepted before the Lord. It doesn't matter as to if one of them had a scalpel make physical alterations, they are what they were born with, and surgeons were never empowered by God to change what the Lord Himself established for each individual.

I hope that's clarifies further my meaning.

Blessings to you and yours.

MM

Via, this is indeed an interesting topic.

God defined marriage once and for all in Genesis 2. Nowhere else in the Bible did the Lord ever relinquish over to mankind the authority to alter nor exercise oversight when it comes to the definition of marriage. God alone governs marriage and its definition.

What that means is that, licensing from governments, vows, ceremonies, exchanges, acknowledgements, and all the other stuff mankind has invented from silence are meaningless when it comes to God's definition of marriage.

So, when I say that there are man-woman couples who have a 'marriage certificate' from their government, and still living together in sin, that is a reference to those who still did not meet God's definition for marriage. A piece of paper from City Hall doesn't constitute marriage in the eyes of God, and neither does the Lord recognize divorces handed out by government courts when the reason for the divorce is not biblical.

The same-sex couples with certificates from the government, well, there's no way under Heaven their relations is ever accepted before the Lord. It doesn't matter as to if one of them had a scalpel make physical alterations, they are what they were born with, and surgeons were never empowered by God to change what the Lord Himself established for each individual.

I hope that's clarifies further my meaning.

Blessings to you and yours.

MM
So, God dosent want these people to change sex?

i'm having a hard time believing that, because, one day, the trans women may be able to give birth and finalise/complete being a women. physically.

The only thing I see that is bothersome is if they marry and one partner wants to change back, or that one partner didn't know they had the change in the first place, and feeling uncomfortable. I certainly would.

its like going to the moon to live there..
Are we meant to stay on this planet, or use the power of science that God gave us to expand our territory? are we to change our condition, or stay here?

I think we have had this conversation before, and im on the fence right now, I haven't enough conviction either way yet.

interesting topic it is.

Blessing to you all also.

edit: but if you have any bible verses of interest that could sway me either way, im all ears.

So, God dosent want these people to change sex?

i'm having a hard time believing that, because, one day, the trans women may be able to give birth and finalise/complete being a women. physically.

The only thing I see that is bothersome is if they marry and one partner wants to change back, or that one partner didn't know they had the change in the first place, and feeling uncomfortable. I certainly would.

its like going to the moon to live there..
Are we meant to stay on this planet, or use the power of science that God gave us to expand our territory? are we to change our condition, or stay here?

I think we have had this conversation before, and im on the fence right now, I haven't enough conviction either way yet.

interesting topic it is.

Blessing to you all also.

edit: but if you have any bible verses of interest that could sway me either way, im all ears.

Via, let's shift perspective. Let's try to envision this from the side of Deity:

Dare we say that a human has the ability to change the way they were born because it was allegedly a mistake as to what gender they were born with, that is akin to saying that God makes mistakes.

So, the question is: Do you believe God makes mistakes?

If we're going to say that the Lord makes mistakes, then we must rule out any and all influences from birth to the point that a girl or boy makes the decision that they are not what they are. Via, that's impossible. Nobody can say that influences throughout a child's life can never cause them to become confused about what they are...biologically.

Also, basing one's viewpoint upon what one thinks may be a future possibility, such as the idea that one who was born a man giving birth, hanging one's coat of beliefs upon that hook is a dangerous practice in how one defines their belief system. Just because some claim they will one day make that happen by way of future technologies, no. That is a poor replacement for the absolutes of God's word to us.

In summation, I don't believe God makes mistakes. I believe that those people who go in through the door of gender dysphoria, they have a problem when they mistakenly think the problem can be fixed by placing themselves under the scalpel of a butcher surgeon.

Via, the lack of desire in some to settle upon how God made each man and woman, and for them to pursue being what they were born with, and yet end up derailed by influences that they can indeed battle against, it's exactly what the enemy of our souls wants for humanity. We have to look below the surface of any and all issues to see the influences and the influencers.

2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

So, it's not about a man truly being a woman trapped in a man's body, and vice versa. That's a contrived state of being for which there is no evidence, and is an accusation against God Himself for allegedly having made mistakes. If the Lord allows them to put female organs into a man, and actually get a birth to work, I have doubts the Lord will allow mankind to go to that level of corrupting His order of things within human kind. We are His creations, not someone else.

Does that help?

MM

This has led to people now claiming they are cats and dogs! The idea that WE decide what we are is pushing God out of our lives and that is where the problem lies, people want to be a god to themselves and change what the 1 TRUE GOD has made. Notice that there are far more confused people in areas where this is a forced belief as opposed to areas where God is worshipped. Bill Mahr said "either Iowa is repressing these kind of people, or, California is creating them." I believe the latter.

Via, let's shift perspective. Let's try to envision this from the side of Deity:

Dare we say that a human has the ability to change the way they were born because it was allegedly a mistake as to what gender they were born with, that is akin to saying that God makes mistakes.

So, the question is: Do you believe God makes mistakes?

If we're going to say that the Lord makes mistakes, then we must rule out any and all influences from birth to the point that a girl or boy makes the decision that they are not what they are. Via, that's impossible. Nobody can say that influences throughout a child's life can never cause them to become confused about what they are...biologically.

Also, basing one's viewpoint upon what one thinks may be a future possibility, such as the idea that one who was born a man giving birth, hanging one's coat of beliefs upon that hook is a dangerous practice in how one defines their belief system. Just because some claim they will one day make that happen by way of future technologies, no. That is a poor replacement for the absolutes of God's word to us.

In summation, I don't believe God makes mistakes. I believe that those people who go in through the door of gender dysphoria, they have a problem when they mistakenly think the problem can be fixed by placing themselves under the scalpel of a butcher surgeon.

Via, the lack of desire in some to settle upon how God made each man and woman, and for them to pursue being what they were born with, and yet end up derailed by influences that they can indeed battle against, it's exactly what the enemy of our souls wants for humanity. We have to look below the surface of any and all issues to see the influences and the influencers.

2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

So, it's not about a man truly being a woman trapped in a man's body, and vice versa. That's a contrived state of being for which there is no evidence, and is an accusation against God Himself for allegedly having made mistakes. If the Lord allows them to put female organs into a man, and actually get a birth to work, I have doubts the Lord will allow mankind to go to that level of corrupting His order of things within human kind. We are His creations, not someone else.

Does that help?

MM

Yes I see your point, God dosent make mistakes. Ever.

See, I was thinking on the verse of psalm 8:6
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.

But since then, I have been cleared of Blindness since I also read:

1corinthians 10:23
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

So what does edification entail?

Building up character.
Not warping physical bodies.

So yes, you are quite correct and I was having a warped moment.

So forgive me🥴

Yes I see your point, God dosent make mistakes. Ever.

See, I was thinking on the verse of psalm 8:6
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.

But since then, I have been cleared of Blindness since I also read:

1corinthians 10:23
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

So what does edification entail?

Building up character.
Not warping physical bodies.

So yes, you are quite correct and I was having a warped moment.

So forgive me🥴

Not at all. We're all warped, when it really comes down to it. That's the nature of sin.

When the scriptures speak of man having dominion, the context was speaking of nature...the animal kingdom and the earth in general, not over gender determinations and other things that are the product of the genetics that God designed, and never made allowances for mankind to manipulate.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Consider the implications of that.

Edification is that which builds us up, and a man, for example, making the determination that he is not what he was born as, and therefore subjectively wanting to change it as if the Lord made a mistake in His workmanship, that is the height of arrogance and pride that only leads to sorrow and misery.

The statistical suicide rate among transgenders is about 40 times higher than among heterosexuals and most other groupings. That is the opposite of edification, and the rate of transgenders later seeking to return to what they once were is also high.

So you see, statistics also show to us how out of place gender reassignments and changes are. They are a violation of nature, and also a violation of the stamp the God's image upon each one of us, for we are all His individual handiwork. Making changes simply makes no sense.

MM

Not at all. We're all warped, when it really comes down to it. That's the nature of sin.

When the scriptures speak of man having dominion, the context was speaking of nature...the animal kingdom and the earth in general, not over gender determinations and other things that are the product of the genetics that God designed, and never made allowances for mankind to manipulate.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Consider the implications of that.

Edification is that which builds us up, and a man, for example, making the determination that he is not what he was born as, and therefore subjectively wanting to change it as if the Lord made a mistake in His workmanship, that is the height of arrogance and pride that only leads to sorrow and misery.

The statistical suicide rate among transgenders is about 40 times higher than among heterosexuals and most other groupings. That is the opposite of edification, and the rate of transgenders later seeking to return to what they once were is also high.

So you see, statistics also show to us how out of place gender reassignments and changes are. They are a violation of nature, and also a violation of the stamp the God's image upon each one of us, for we are all His individual handiwork. Making changes simply makes no sense.

MM
there is another thing that crosses my mind also.

These bodies, are finite.
They are like spacesuits.
Why bother tinkering with them to make it perfect when we can’t take it with us?

We are not to be idolaters

there is another thing that crosses my mind also.

These bodies, are finite.
They are like spacesuits.
Why bother tinkering with them to make it perfect when we can’t take it with us?

We are not to be idolaters

I'm not understanding how any of these bodies can be 'made perfect' in any way in this fallen world. If you're talking about making a body buff and lean, and therefore seemingly more attractive, that's purely in the eyes of the beholder, and far from 'perfect.'

So, having a pseudo-doctor take a scalpel to one's genitals, that's just plain wrong. Mutilating a healthy body is wrong in every sense of the word.

MM

Matt Walsh has a video that I believe is very thoughtful and spot on when he was talking about the crowd of sexual-moral perverts (and their supporters) who love going about, labeling everyone who disagrees them them as "transphobics," "homophobics," "bigots" and any number of other descriptors that have no real parallel to the dissenters simply on the basis of disagreement.

They have only the power over you that YOU give to them. Free yourself from the fear of being labeled by perverse and perverse-defending people. We as Christians are commanded to live at peace with everyone around us. That doesn't mean that we are in compromise with them and their warped or totally lacking values. It simply means that they can and will label you in the smallness of their thinking, no matter what. None of that has any bearing upon, nor power over, you as a child of God (if you are in Christ, and He in you).

We do not discriminate against them, and we do not direct hatred toward them as followers of Yahshua. We simply move on in the understanding that they have no power over us and the absolute values we have taken to heart from the very word of God, and from His indwelling Spirit.

Their hypocrisy is well established in that they refuse to accept YOUR values and identity in Christ, which clearly reveals that they are no better in the arena of acceptance and inclusion than what they accuse you. They are just as intolerant, and even moreso, in their rejection of your beliefs and values. When your beliefs and values are aligned with those received from God, then they also are showing their hatred of God.

1 John 3:13-15
13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death.
15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

So, take heart and lift your eyes unto your Heavenly Father, and give thanks to Him for the strength and perseverance He grants unto His Church and His chosen people.

I can not tell you how proud I am of our governor here in Florida. Two weeks ago, a video showed up of a Transvestite Bar in Miami where they had DRAG night. Homosexuals were dressed in drag and low and behold, there were CHILDREN throwing money at them just like a strip bar.

Governor DeSantis immediately launched an investigation, confirmed the event and then stripped the location of it liquor license and closed the doors.

Back