They Won't All Be There

Matthew 7:21 (NASB) says, "Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; leave Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

Hey, what about a loving God!? Well, He does love every one of His children who He knows. God said, in Ezekiel 34:31 (NASB) "As for you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, you are mankind, and I am your God,” declares the Lord God". He also declares, "Know that the Lord Himself is God; It is
He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture" (Psalm 100:3, NASB).

So, if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior He doesn't even know you. You can preach, teach, and tell the good news (Gospel) but if you do not believe it yourself it is all in vain. Joshua 24:15 says, "But if it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served, which were beyond the Euphrates River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

Back