Thin Blue Line

To all of those who put on the uniform that fewer people appreciate; thank you. You commit to getting up each day, kissing your families goodbye and walking out that door to who knows what. A simple traffic stop for a tail light could be life altering. You make the difference because without you committing to the task we would be forced to police ourselves under far worse circumstances. From the bottom of my heart thank you for keeping my family safe and being the thin line between liberty and tyranny.

To all of those who put on the uniform that fewer people appreciate; thank you. You commit to getting up each day, kissing your families goodbye and walking out that door to who knows what. A simple traffic stop for a tail light could be life altering. You make the difference because without you committing to the task we would be forced to police ourselves under far worse circumstances. From the bottom of my heart thank you for keeping my family safe and being the thin line between liberty and tyranny.

Amen.

Sadly, Seattle has committed to course to cut the budget of the police. Hopefully they will realize the mistake and turn it around in the future.

cp

Amen.

Sadly, Seattle has committed to course to cut the budget of the police. Hopefully they will realize the mistake and turn it around in the future.

cp
It's pathetic that the ones who want to defund the police have personal body guards. Hopefully we go home before we have to police ourselves in a nation that bans guns. Grrrr.

It's pathetic that the ones who want to defund the police have personal body guards. Hopefully we go home before we have to police ourselves in a nation that bans guns. Grrrr.
Not all have personal guards. Our minorities are frustrated and angry. They have tried everything for a couple of hundred years and we still have police officers and departments that tolerate the murder of unarmed minorities. These folks are at the end of their rope; they don't know what else to do. My own 28 year old biracial son got pulled over for the first time recently for speeding. Yes, he did wrong. But car was legal and registered. He has insurance, valid license and NO record. He was also polite and compliant. So WHY did cop have muzzle of gun in his face? Until this stuff stops, don't expect minority communities to have a great respect for the police department.

Back