This is Beautifull...............

This is Beautifull...............

:israel:

She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said; "how is my little boy? is he going to be alright? when can I see him?

The surgeon said; I'm sorry, we did all we could, but your boy didn't make it'.

Sally said! 'Why do little children get cancer? doesn't God care any more? where were you,? God, where are you? when my son needed you the most?

The surgeon asked, Would you like some time alone with your son? one of the nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university.

Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to her son, she ran her fingers lovingly through his thick red hair. Would you like a lock of his hair? the nurse asked, Sally nodded yes, the nurse cut a lock of the boys hair, put it in a plastic bag and gave it to her.

The mother said, It was Jimmies idea to donate his body to the Unicersity for Study. He said it might help somebody else, I have no more need of it when I die, maybe it will help some other little boy spend more time with his mum one day. she went on and said that my Jimmy had a heart of gold, and always thinking of others, always thinking of ways to help them.

Sally walked out of the Childrens hospital for the last time, after spending most of the last six months there. She put his bag on the front seat of the car, and drove back home, she went into his bed room and placed the toys just where he had them.

She lied on his bed and fell asleep, when she woke up she saw a letter there beside her, it was addressed to her from her little boy, but it was not there when she went and lied down.

She opened up the letter, and she read,
Dear mom . I know that you are going to miss me, but don't I think that I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say "I love you' I will always love you, more even with each day mom, but one day we will meet up with each other one day,.

If you are to adopted a little boy that's alright by me, he can have all my toys to play with, but if you have a girl you will have to buy all that girly stuff, you know.

Don't be sad thinking about me, this really is a cool place,grandma and grandpa met me at the gate and showed me around some, but it will take some time to see it all.

And do you know what I met Jesus, and He does'nt look anything lke those pictures, the angels are so cool as well, Jesus himself took me around to see God.

I got to sit on his knee as I was some one important, that;s when I told him that I wanted to write to you a letter, to tell you good bye and all that, but I new it was'nt allowd, but God gave me his own pen so that I could write to you, and I think that it was Gabriel who took the letter to you.

God had asked for his pen back as he wanted to write somebodies name in the book of life, God said for me to tell you that the question that you asked, God said he was at the same place as where he was when his Son was on the cross, He was right there, as He is always there with his children.

Oh!! by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you, to everyone else it is just a piece of blank paper, isn't that cool?"

Oh1 I almost forgot to tell you, I don't hurt anymore, the cancer is all gone, I'm glad because I couldn't stand the pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me in pain either.

That's when He sent the Angel of Mercy to come get me, the angel said I was a Special Delivery!
How about that ?

Signed with love from GOD, JESUS & ME.
:fish:

this came from Gwen Rose rewitten by Raymond

Back